Wait, whaat? NFL teams banned from giffing their own plays (1 Viewer)

Damn shame... :jpshakehead:

Some team should make a gif of an ''excessive'' celebration during a game. If you're going to get fined, you might as do it in style. :rolleyes:

4T L4ST;6558346:aargh:[/QUOTE said:
Sorry! I didn't mean to red thumb you. The red thumb was intended for the NFL, which is like most other entities in corporate America in that all that matters is the bottom line. There is no consideration for anything but money. If the NFL can't make money on it, then no one else is going to either. The NFL believes it owns the rights to all levels of marketing, and hence all levels of revenue.
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Here's to you NFL....
Brandin%2BCooks%2Brun%2Btd.gif

The NFL clearly doesn't understand the marketing power of social media. They're completely out of touch with modern trends.

The NFL clearly doesn't understand the marketing power of social media. They're completely out of touch with modern trends.

I actually believe they think they can do anything they want because the sheep will always follow. Mark Cuban may have been right when he predicted the downfall of the NFL a few years a go.

I mean Monday Night Football was THE big football night, it felt special. Now it's just another game to me, it just doesn't have that grandiose feel anymore.:shrug:

I mean Monday Night Football was THE big football night, it felt special. Now it's just another game to me, it just doesn't have that grandiose feel anymore.:shrug:

That is also because it was almost the best matchup of the week. That seems like it has shifted to the Sunday night game now and Monday nights are often just a step above the Thursday night game.

I actually believe they think they can do anything they want because the sheep will always follow. Mark Cuban may have been right when he predicted the downfall of the NFL a few years a go.

Monday night games suck for me, anyway. I awake so early for work, I can't stay up to watch the game.

So true. This isn't even a smart move from the perspective of corporate greed.

I think MNF ratings were already dropping in the late 90s, which is why ABC brought in Dennis Miller and later moved it to ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL banning teams from posting their own gameday video, can no longer turn highlights into GIFs, fines up to $100K <a href="https://t.co/4pTwG7clPL">https://t.co/4pTwG7clPL</a></p>&mdash; Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href="https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/785115204359249920">October 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:aargh:

Yeah, NFL! That'll fix that tanking attendance and plummeting ratings. More restrictions really bring the people in. Good call!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom