Waiting on Winston to Sign (3 Viewers)

If you have only gotten crab legs at a chinese buffet then I would agree. Try the king crab legs at a nice restaurant or some place like the Bellagio buffet and you may think differently. And dungeoness crab is also phenomenal.

I went to the Bellagio last year when I was in Vegas for the NBA Summer League and I was actually pretty disappointed in their seafood.

Ya guys we honestly do not have to hire Sherlock Holmes here lmao...Stopping TB from receiving comp pick and preventing us from losing one ends the mystery Scooby Doo

I went to the Bellagio last year when I was in Vegas for the NBA Summer League and I was actually pretty disappointed in their seafood.

It's hard to eat seafood anywhere outside of Louisiana.

Is there a Jameis Winston thread in Saintsreport history that doesn’t have somebody talking about crab legs in it?
No it isnt. It was funny when he was on the Bucs but now that he's going to be a Saint some get butt hurt. Just like Manti Teo and the girlfriend joke. Funny is funny

maybe we are having second thoughts.................................................please don't sign this guy
What do you know more about Winston that Sean Payton and Loomis dont ? Obviously you have some info that our super bowl winning top offense having offensive genius head coach doesn't.

What do you know more about Winston that Sean Payton and Loomis dont ? Obviously you have some info that our super bowl winning top offense having offensive genius head coach doesn't.
just a gut response dude, i never liked the guy in tampa why should i like him here

Won't even happen today which I agree with. There's literally no harm in waiting to do it tomorrow or Wednesday as opposed to today. Payton and co. aren't even going to let the NFL even think about getting one over on us (Can you easily just imagine Goodell going "Well it sure was suspicious you guys signed him at 5pm on comp deadline day").

Wait till later in the week to make it official. The only thing that not signing him today delays is the Saints social media welcome post to him. Big whoop.

Probably need to redo some contracts for Jameis and Draft Class signings. It'll get done once they finish putting the pen-to-paper. We still don't know the value of the contract and the salary cap status.

The Saints are now the QB Rehab/Harvard Uni of coaching QB's in the NFL. But we are new at this game. The next step is acually getting a return for your investment like NE (Cassel, Garoppolo) instead of just comp picks. Once again we are going to improve a QB on a one year rental and he will hit FA a shinier stone then he was before, we need compensation lol. Structure a two year deal with an option something but let's start getting draft picks for our "Rehab facilities". Lil something for the effort

The Saints are now the QB Rehab/Harvard Uni of coaching QB's in the NFL. But we are new at this game. The next step is acually getting a return for your investment like NE (Cassel, Garoppolo) instead of just comp picks. Once again we are going to improve a QB on a one year rental and he will hit FA a shinier stone then he was before, we need compensation lol. Structure a two year deal with an option something but let's start getting draft picks for our "Rehab facilities". Lil something for the effort
I’m actually in the camp that winstont matures more as a qb here and becomes our starter for when Brees retires. I think he definitely has the talent and skill set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom