Walking Dead season 7 (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Walking Dead season 7

With October quickly approaching that means a new season of the Walking dead is upon us. I wonder who got the bat in the finale

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SmUz88zoIg0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
So spoilers as in this is how last season ended or spoilers as in I'm going to tell you every thing about season 7?

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd bet the ginger got the bat, him or Eugene.
aside from it just being dumb from a story-telling perspective (since there is now zero narrative momentum to the "reveal"), they're borrowing a lot of their drama from GoT (Sopranos, The Wire) stories that had real stakes b/c most every character is in harm's way
so now b/c the audience is excited/invested by the "it could be anyone" storylines, TWD has shown time and again it will only make 'producer' moves instead of 'writer' moves
whoever gets lucilled, it probably won't be the person that Negan would get rid of

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
aside from it just being dumb from a story-telling perspective (since there is now zero narrative momentum to the "reveal"), they're borrowing a lot of their drama from GoT (Sopranos, The Wire) stories that had real stakes b/c most every character is in harm's way
so now b/c the audience is excited/invested by the "it could be anyone" storylines, TWD has shown time and again it will only make 'producer' moves instead of 'writer' moves
whoever gets lucilled, it probably won't be the person that Negan would get rid of
So, who do you think gets the bat?

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
Spoilers: This show will still be awful, directionless, meandering, and arguably abusive of its audience's expectations.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I love how people who obviously hate the show want to ruin the discussion for everybody else.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh... Been 6 months and we have not been debating about who gets it's?

Cliffhanger FAIL...

Honestly... I don;t care who gets it...

I guess the only question here is.. Does The Series follow the comic book. If so Glenn. If not, then of course it's someone else...

They do have a habit of doing something we don't always expect... And since it's the season opener and they want it to be spectacular... So ---> Glenn <--- "or the gay guy".

But I honestly don;t care... Just kill one of them and move on...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 We are going into a rebuild one way or another. Trade Lattimore in the off-season. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
[Mod edit Speculation based on Unsubstantiated Source] Would it Surprise Anyone if we Traded Davenport after the Season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 57
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 1 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Zach Line watched Saints season opener from his couch in uniform: 'Retirement is hard' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Quarterbacks dominate, pass interference calls remain black mark on NFL on first Sunday of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Poydras Street was a seriously lonely scene during the Saints season opener Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints LB Demario Davis signed 3-year extension before season-opener vs. Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Adam Trautman is the only Saints rookie to dress out for the season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Staff predictions: Which players, what teams will grab the headlines this NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady to the Saints was a possibility if Bress would’ve retired after 2019 season Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Sean Payton's 'unbelievable journey' now entering its 15th season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rooting guide for Week 1 of the 2020 NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans' Drew Brees, Tampa Bay's Tom Brady provide historic backdrop to regular-season opener SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette #SayHerName initiative will be season-long campaign for New Orleans Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to spend season raising awareness about the state of Black women Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Bucs stack up in season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees 'on borrowed time' as Saints enter Super Bowl-or-bust season SR News Page Articles 0