Walking Dead season 7 (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Walking Dead season 7

With October quickly approaching that means a new season of the Walking dead is upon us. I wonder who got the bat in the finale

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SmUz88zoIg0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
So spoilers as in this is how last season ended or spoilers as in I'm going to tell you every thing about season 7?

OP
RaginSaint93

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So spoilers as in this is how last season ended or spoilers as in I'm going to tell you every thing about season 7?

spoilers for future reference :hihi:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd bet the ginger got the bat, him or Eugene.

aside from it just being dumb from a story-telling perspective (since there is now zero narrative momentum to the "reveal"), they're borrowing a lot of their drama from GoT (Sopranos, The Wire) stories that had real stakes b/c most every character is in harm's way
so now b/c the audience is excited/invested by the "it could be anyone" storylines, TWD has shown time and again it will only make 'producer' moves instead of 'writer' moves
whoever gets lucilled, it probably won't be the person that Negan would get rid of

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
aside from it just being dumb from a story-telling perspective (since there is now zero narrative momentum to the "reveal"), they're borrowing a lot of their drama from GoT (Sopranos, The Wire) stories that had real stakes b/c most every character is in harm's way
so now b/c the audience is excited/invested by the "it could be anyone" storylines, TWD has shown time and again it will only make 'producer' moves instead of 'writer' moves
whoever gets lucilled, it probably won't be the person that Negan would get rid of
So, who do you think gets the bat?

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Spoilers: This show will still be awful, directionless, meandering, and arguably abusive of its audience's expectations.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
i decided after last season that TWD didn't deserve fan theory - they have not earned that kind of investment (even if that effort is a penny' worth of casual guessing)
Quit being an old woman and answer the question. :spit: Better yet. Who would you like to see get the bat? :scratch:

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I love how people who obviously hate the show want to ruin the discussion for everybody else.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh... Been 6 months and we have not been debating about who gets it's?

Cliffhanger FAIL...

Honestly... I don;t care who gets it...

I guess the only question here is.. Does The Series follow the comic book. If so Glenn. If not, then of course it's someone else...

They do have a habit of doing something we don't always expect... And since it's the season opener and they want it to be spectacular... So ---> Glenn <--- "or the gay guy".

But I honestly don;t care... Just kill one of them and move on...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom