Walking Dead season 7 (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

edited - by me

Ok... The day has Come... Season 7 Grand Finale.. It's prediction time...

Will the season end on another cliffhanger? - I hope not. I think it was

Will Sausha get the Bat? - I hope so... She's dead, but it could have been better. Negan should have put a couple walker heads in Sausha's casket.

Will The Hilltop, Alexandria, The Kingdom, Oceanside and The Junkyard People all team up and fight the saviors? - Yes and No. I am thinking that the Junkyards peeps may turn traitor or something. Nailed that one.

Will Gregory get eaten and save us all from his atrocious presence in season 8. - Please let it be so. Damn it...

Will The Tiger eat somebody's face off? - another I hope so. Spoiler that one was

Will Carl and Enid get a room together? - Hummm It's coming

and lastly...

Will water be friend or Foe? - For the finale'. I am predicting RAIN... Water will always be our friend...

I am pleased at Water stepping up it's game this season.

Ok... Your turn... Predictions??? Lets hear em.

Last edited:
They said they learned their lesson about cliff hangers last season.

So of course its going to end on a cliffhanger.

since it was so loved last season, they'll probably do another 40 minutes driving in the winnebago

They said they learned their lesson about cliff hangers last season.

So of course its going to end on a cliffhanger.

So you guys are saying that they drive around for an hour in a Winnebago, only to get stuck on a cliff... and we won;t know if they fall off or not until next season... Brilliant...

and it was probably Rick's idea.

So you guys are saying that they drive around for an hour in a Winnebago, only to get stuck on a cliff... and we won;t know if they fall off or not until next season... Brilliant...

and it was probably Rick's idea.

Makes since, often there is water at the bottom of a cliff.

how long is this episode? they said it was an extended episode, but not sure what that means.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour, 25 minutes

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

thanks. I usually don't watch until it's over..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No cliffhanger. Good.

Sets up plenty of stuff for Season 8, though.

Was not impressed. This season has been lackluster compared to the last couple. Flame away at me.

Was not impressed. This season has been lackluster compared to the last couple. Flame away at me.

You are not alone... Now we wait 6 months for war? I thought this episode was suppossed to have done that...

I want to go on reacord real quick...

I was hoping that Negan had locked Sausha away in the coffin with a couple of "Live" walker heads eating away at her while she was tied up. Then Lucilled Sausha in front of Rick and everybody...

I though this episode was disappointing. and another cliffhanger really.. It was a draw. and I am glad that water did not get some cheesy dialog in this weak assed episode.

Last edited:
Honest question: did maggie lose the baby offscreen or did I miss an episode where that happened or is she just not showing after 1 year of pregnancy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom