Walking Dead season 7 (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Walking Dead season 7

With October quickly approaching that means a new season of the Walking dead is upon us. I wonder who got the bat in the finale

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SmUz88zoIg0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

So spoilers as in this is how last season ended or spoilers as in I'm going to tell you every thing about season 7?

I'd bet the ginger got the bat, him or Eugene.

aside from it just being dumb from a story-telling perspective (since there is now zero narrative momentum to the "reveal"), they're borrowing a lot of their drama from GoT (Sopranos, The Wire) stories that had real stakes b/c most every character is in harm's way
so now b/c the audience is excited/invested by the "it could be anyone" storylines, TWD has shown time and again it will only make 'producer' moves instead of 'writer' moves
whoever gets lucilled, it probably won't be the person that Negan would get rid of

aside from it just being dumb from a story-telling perspective (since there is now zero narrative momentum to the "reveal"), they're borrowing a lot of their drama from GoT (Sopranos, The Wire) stories that had real stakes b/c most every character is in harm's way
so now b/c the audience is excited/invested by the "it could be anyone" storylines, TWD has shown time and again it will only make 'producer' moves instead of 'writer' moves
whoever gets lucilled, it probably won't be the person that Negan would get rid of
So, who do you think gets the bat?

Spoilers: This show will still be awful, directionless, meandering, and arguably abusive of its audience's expectations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom