Walking Dead - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Yeah I'd be fine with Tara getting cut down...it's pretty clear they are gonna be losing some pretty big characters in short order after the Alpha decides to show them whom they are dealing with...I hope it's not the same people from comics, but the method itself is used!
I know most people noticed that symbol on the back of street sign as King/Carol/Jerry and co were leaving the bulb mission, here is some sorta interesting stuff on that:
https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...bol-from-the-walking-dead-almost-certainly-is

I thought that last episode was kinda just fill.... and they keep dropping lines about what happened between Maggie and Michone..

Water had no lines at all... BUT. Did you notice at the end they were passing around the bottle with the clear liquid. (Vodka), then the scene went to the burning lamp with the clear liquid. (Lamp Oil)

This was the best supporting liquid trying to take the lines away from Water.. Another writer trick.. You gotta watch those forkers.

I thought that last episode was kinda just fill.... and they keep dropping lines about what happened between Maggie and Michone..

Water had no lines at all... BUT. Did you notice at the end they were passing around the bottle with the clear liquid. (Vodka), then the scene went to the burning lamp with the clear liquid. (Lamp Oil)

This was the best supporting liquid trying to take the lines away from Water.. Another writer trick.. You gotta watch those forkers.
I see the acid kicked in by the second paragraph.

Dear Angela Kang,

Could you please write a touching episode where Henry and Ezekiel fall into a deep depression when they realize just how irritating they are? Perhaps both could jump off a high cliff while holding TARA'S hands. That would be emotional.
I would even settle for Henry dying a glorious death saving Lidia as long as you would include some horrible death involving Ezekiel and TARA.

P.S. I knew it was coming, but the return of Gabriel next week vexes me. I'm deeply vexed.

Thank you for your consideration,

UndeadSnoopy

fify

i recall hoping for Carl's death, yet we were handed even more of Henry. Be careful what you wish for...

i recall hoping for Carl's death, yet we were handed even more of Henry. Be careful what you wish for...
Carl was irritating when he was younger, but he grew on me. I don't ever recall wanting him to die though. His death was one of the dumbest things The Walking Dead ever did. I'm guessing they did it for a ratings bump and not wanting to pay Riggs an adult contract.

Predictions... Who will start dating Who?
Will Henry ever learn?
Is Lydia Normal?
While Water be replaced by Vodka?

Good show tonight. Alpha is going to be a real force to go against. It would have been good to see Negan go against them.
Glad to see Beta come into the picture. I liked the actor they picked to play the part.
He was good in Remember the Titans and We were soldiers, Never watched Sons so I do not know how his character was in that one.

Liked it when the walkers invaded the whisperers camp and the way Daryl rescued Henry. Daryl vs beta should be a good fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom