Walking Dead - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Good show tonight. Alpha is going to be a real force to go against. It would have been good to see Negan go against them.
Glad to see Beta come into the picture. I liked the actor they picked to play the part.
He was good in Remember the Titans and We were soldiers, Never watched Sons so I do not know how his character was in that one.

Liked it when the walkers invaded the whisperers camp and the way Daryl rescued Henry. Daryl vs beta should be a good fight.

I didn't realize that is who they got to play Beta. He played Opie Winston in Sons and was great in that series.

Really enjoying the show again. I'm ready for Gabriel to get off the show. I just hate that character. Old Bertier from Remember the Titans is certainly a different character as Beta. I'm not a reader of the comics, so I have no idea how the storyline is going to go with with Whisperers, but so far, I'm enjoying it

Not a bad episode.
The quick beheading with the garrote was just silly though. Why do they keep doing dumb stuff like this? I agree with Tony in Brandon on Gabriel. I still will never understand why they would put Rosita together with him.

Eugene is becoming more likable. The Negan and Judith story line is interesting. I like the Lydia character.

Samantha Morton is perfect for this show. She easily plays "disturbing".

Hmm, bad guy falls down elevator shaft which seemed pretty deep based on how long it took for the thump, and gets up fine? Serious? Daryll can hit a zombie from 5 stories up and 50 to 75 yards away but doesn't just shoot him to begin with? One of the worst episodes so far.

Pretty weak. The Highwaymen thing wasn't very well done. The elevator shaft. Did anyone really think he was dead? Too much Henry.

Ok.. The Highwaymen... Pretty Cheesy if you ask me. I hope this Cowboy does not become some main new character.

Carol has accepted her role as Queen... What a far cry from where she was in season one. Her and Daryl's character development has been an amazing transformation to say the least.

Falling down an elevator shaft an living... Oh course that's what a badass this guy is.

Glad to see that Water got back in the game.. We first got a glimpse of Water with the two pools of Water as The King and Queen were about the take on the Highwaymen.

Then Water got a big scene as before the fight with Beta, Daryl was handed a bottle of Water. ANd a close up of the label even showed it was not ordinary Water, but Spring Water.

Was funny on talking dead when Ryan said he had a crush on Carol. Was all dressed in his beta outfit and when he meet Carol he was all giddy when he shook her hand.

Prediction time...

Will Father Gabe kick Rosita to the Curb and shack up with a new GF?
Will Carol throw a tantrum in the court?
Will there be more hints at what happened to Maggie?
Will Negan continue hanging with his new BFF?
Will Water get more lines?

What chu got?

That was a good one tonight.

That was a good one tonight.

Honestly... I kept getting confused on which Michonne and Time frame that I was seeing... I guess that is why they made her pregnant, to keep the viewers knowing which time frame they were viewing.

I knew that it was going to be a wild episode when it started off with Michonne down by the Water.. The River where Rick disappeared and the walkers floated away. Lots of Water lines tonight.

Then Daryl and Judith having their little discussion by the Water Wheels. With the Dam and pumping system. All the Water clues were there for an action packed and dynamic episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom