Walking Dead - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

I do not read the comics... and WOW.. that was totally out of left field... or the North Field shall I say.. haha

My first thought was Vlad the Impaler... But what an awesome border boundry...

I never expected that...

It's the premiere of Season 9 - the long awaited season in which Rick meets his maker (apparently). I'm thinking this is gonna be a "make or break" season. They could either stick to the same rut and perish or they could freshen things up. I'm thinking the former.
I love watching out and great to see people talking about it.

Long live the king. Rosetta also. Some surprising heads on the pikes.
Enid, Tara (finally ) and Henry. Figured Henry was in for the long haul. The rest besides the older woman were just zombie meals waiting to happen.

Wasn't one of the new groups people ( Magna, I think her name was) part of the group that was killed.

If they are not staying in line with the comics I wish they would have let Abraham stay alive. The show would be so much better if he were still on it.

I missed a lot it seems. The show ended on my screen and the wife told me this morning that there might have been another 30 minutes left, last I saw Darryl and his group were in the center of the whisperers.

I missed a lot it seems. The show ended on my screen and the wife told me this morning that there might have been another 30 minutes left, last I saw Darryl and his group were in the center of the whisperers.
Yea it went over 30 minutes. You only missed the most exciting moments.
You will be able to catch it again before the season ending this coming Sunday

Wasn't one of the new groups people ( Magna, I think her name was) part of the group that was killed.

The group that split from Carol/etc weren’t on the pikes. The pike people were all taken from the Kingdom.

At least I think that’s what you asked? I may be reading you wrong.

The group that split from Carol/etc weren’t on the pikes. The pike people were all taken from the Kingdom.

At least I think that’s what you asked? I may be reading you wrong.
Ok. I thought that they all left together. Tara's group left the morning after Daryl's group. Right

Yeah, we missed a lot apparently. I kept thinking, NOTHING HAPPENED.

The TV guide on Direct TV said the show was only and hour.... and my recorder stoped recording...

Fortunatley I was watching and the show continued on.... IF you have direct tv and you only recorded it to watch this morning... a lot of mad, mad people will be around today. /

So they did decide to go with the head/whisperers thing. I haven't watched since the end of "Coral" but i'm glad to see they stuck with this part of the whisperers story arc.

Yep, same. My DVR cut off when Alpha was in the movie theater. I knew that had to be wrong, so I jumped on AMC.com and watched the rest on there.

Good adaptation of the pikes, but I think it would have been more impactful if they had Ezekiel's head on a pike instead of Henry's., like in the comics. I was hoping they would pull a switcheroo before showing the head. Still, very satisfied with how the Whisperer storyline has played out and this whole season in general. They have really stepped up their game and made the show enjoyable to watch again.

Yeah wont really miss Henry. Now the redhead that showed up on screen out of the blue, then got her head on a stick, her I will miss. she had potential.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom