Walking Dead - Season 9 (6 Viewers)

Not Henry!!!!!!!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

(joke)

I was actually warming up to Tara a bit.

Tara and Eugene were less annoying to me this year. I wouldn't mind seeing Ezekiel waterboarded though.

Welcome... Welcome...

If you pay attention... start noticing how they use Water in this show. A Water bottle here, a Puddle there... Notice how they use it in the writing and visual effects... It's a writers ploy... I made a prediction back in season three that they are going to drop a Water tower on a mass of walkers, or Blow a Dam and Wash a herd of Walkers away.

Whenever you see Water, it usually means something is gonna happen.

Welcome... Welcome...

If you pay attention... start noticing how they use Water in this show. A Water bottle here, a Puddle there... Notice how they use it in the writing and visual effects... It's a writers ploy... I made a prediction back in season three that they are going to drop a Water tower on a mass of walkers, or Blow a Dam and Wash a herd of Walkers away.

Whenever you see Water, it usually means something is gonna happen.
So, Water you trying to say exactly??

I read it as more of a set up for a return to the show in a later season. Could just be my wishful thinking kicking up.

I read it as more of a set up for a return to the show in a later season. Could just be my wishful thinking kicking up.
I think this was always the plan, we know he needed a break but didn't want to close the book or anything. They can do some fun stuff with the movies next year and then incorporate a way to bring him back to the show for the final year or something.
I am looking forward to having no idea what to expect tmrw night for the finale. Almost felt like last week had the gravity of a finale type episode. I know there will be snow (that is frozen h2o for you southern folks ;) -- but no idea if the communities will plan (or act) in retaliation...Unleash a Negan perhaps?? Hope they drop a fun hint about Maggie and the community she jetted to, that would be cool.

I think this is the first time in awhile I’ve actually been amped for an episode. A big tip of the cap to Angela Kang for a much needed boost to the show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom