Walking Dead - Season 9 (2 Viewers)

Well, they sure did go in a different direction with this season finale.....if that direction was "meh."

This almost had the feel of a filler episode, not a season finale.

Well, they sure did go in a different direction with this season finale.....if that direction was "meh."

This almost had the feel of a filler episode, not a season finale.

Yea, way to kill my previous comment there, AMC.

Edit: After sitting on it for a bit - I suppose there is something to be said for having the big episode last week and some closure and set up for S10. I think we just got so used to constant cliffhangers it's become habit to expect it.

Last edited:
Def was the finale last week, though it was a solid watch imo. The Negan redemption tour is getting triumphant and they really did further the story pretty nicely--albeit with out much action or death. Early thoughts that come to mind...where were the Whispers hanging out during the storm and what are their next step plans...also that had to be Maggie on the radio, really hope she comes back next season.

yea, this was probably one of the most meh episodes imo..
I'll take cliff hanger over this any day..
but, the continuing story line leaves it wide open for Ricks return, if he chooses to do so.. the movie would be the perfect bridge for it.. (no pun intended).

Also, to go a little off topic, maybe it was discussed and I just missed it.
was the lady in the van (was it last season?) just a random thing, or is she going to turn up later in a bigger fashion?

Also, to go a little off topic, maybe it was discussed and I just missed it.
was the lady in the van (was it last season?) just a random thing, or is she going to turn up later in a bigger fashion?

Presumably, that’s where Maggie is.

Come to think of is, I think they flat out said that’s where she is.

Yes, please bring back Maggie ... Her new show is horrible. And last night was extremely weak.

Liked the show last night, but I think last week should have been the season ending show.
Last night did at least start the Neegan come back.

Interesting how they created the snow ( frozen water Joe ). Reminded me of how they did it on Band of Brothers.

Now to wait for the return of Fear to see if it continues to get better.

Just saw a new Fear trailer and it showed Dwight at the end.
Article said he will be a new cross over to the show.
Would have liked to see him return to the WD, but at least he is back in some form.

Yea, way to kill my previous comment there, AMC.

Edit: After sitting on it for a bit - I suppose there is something to be said for having the big episode last week and some closure and set up for S10. I think we just got so used to constant cliffhangers it's become habit to expect it.

Very much like how Game Of Thrones will often have an all-out crazy episode followed by a much more subdued season finale.

I enjoyed the episode overall. It was interesting to see the show's take on winter walkers. However, their treatment of the walkers was uneven... they had some frozen in place in a field, and then minutes later they had several that were buried under the snow suddenly pop up all thawed out and ready to bite. Can't have it both ways, show!

I liked the fact that the finale didn't involve any huge deaths and major cliffhangers. I loved Negan in this episode, kinda like the new negan. Can't wait to see how things play out next season

Just saw a new Fear trailer and it showed Dwight at the end.
Article said he will be a new cross over to the show.
Would have liked to see him return to the WD, but at least he is back in some form.
Did Fear get better? It was so horrible the first few episodes that I quit watching it. It's a shame after the season before was pretty good.
I'm not joking. Did it get better?

Did Fear get better? It was so horrible the first few episodes that I quit watching it. It's a shame after the season before was pretty good.
I'm not joking. Did it get better?
They pretty much pulled a reboot last season. They killed off all of the original cast except for Alicia and Strand, and then, among other new cast, added Morgan from TWD.

TWD kind of needs to do the same thing. The best characters have died or left the show, leaving supporting cast to carry the show. They could literally kill off everyone but Darryl, Carol and Judith and start over and I wouldn't really miss anyone. Or maybe they just need to wrap it up?

Last edited:
Death by icicle. Nice touch.
Still liking Lydia. Carol should have given her a hug though. But knowing TWD, how long before Lydia ends up as Gabriel's latest sexual conquest?
Negan redemption story going well. He saved a little girl and a dog. Time to forgive?
Carol and Ezekiel break up. YES!!!!! Gonna be weird when Carol and Daryl start having sex. Come on people, it will happen.
BRING BACK MAGGIE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom