Walking Dead - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

One guarantee from that trailer:

Daryl and Carol will totally "do it" next season.

I hope it's not too late to work Maggie into the plot somehow.

I hope it's not too late to work Maggie into the plot somehow.

I read an article the other day about this. It might be hard to get her into this season at this point. Maybe at the tail end of it, but from what I read, they had already laid out the direction of the season before her ABC show got cancelled. Then there's also the issue with contract negotiations and I think that was a part of her decision to go try this new show. I'm thinking we'll get Maggie back at some point, but it won't be any earlier than the mid-season finale.

I read an article the other day about this. It might be hard to get her into this season at this point. Maybe at the tail end of it, but from what I read, they had already laid out the direction of the season before her ABC show got cancelled. Then there's also the issue with contract negotiations and I think that was a part of her decision to go try this new show. I'm thinking we'll get Maggie back at some point, but it won't be any earlier than the mid-season finale.

Probably the same article I read.

Angela Kang said they were working on bringing her back.

That...looks exciting

How has FTWD been this year?

I gave up on it early last season, but I'd be willing to watch if it has improved.

I had liked FTWD, but this season feels like a whole season of filler. with the whole radiation walkers and the camp kikiwaka kids.
but I did like the crossover of Dwight. and the Helicopter shows up and you learn a little about those people, presumably where they took Rick..

I had liked FTWD, but this season feels like a whole season of filler. with the whole radiation walkers and the camp kikiwaka kids.
but I did like the crossover of Dwight. and the Helicopter shows up and you learn a little about those people, presumably where they took Rick..
I'm liking FTWD more than I did at first. I'm only going to finish out TWD for the sake of completeness but am really no longer invested. I used to 'ship Carol and Daryl but now I feel icky about it.

It's fan service and it will happen.
A couple seasons ago that's what I wanted. Last couple seasons they were, to me, relating more as close family; and I think a lot of people now love Carol with Ezekiel. But probably one of them has to go, and I won't come back if they kill Daryl (I was almost out after Shiva) so who knows what will happen if the King is dead.

Please just don't drag another war out, just please. Otherwise it is a nice trailer and cool looking locales. Sucks Michone is leaving after this year, but Maggie will be back and as long as they further the story with that (where she's been) and the helicopter people that took Rick then I am fully onboard and excited about future seasons, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom