Walking Dead - Season 9 (3 Viewers)

2 more episodes and I'll never have to hear Karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! again.

Not an expert in the walking dead lore but the Whispers are not fond of technology. So where does a helicopter fit in?

Pretty good episode. we finally get to see how Rick is going to get taken out. watching the preview I believe he lays there in dream land and Daryl and Maggue show up to fight off the horde and try to save him. The stuff between Nagin and Michone was kind of lame to me. I really like the moment between Daryl and Rick while in the pit though. it seemed like they were able to have a conversation and finish it vs. the times where so much is left unsaid. Good episode. This season seems to be pulling me back in where before I was drifting away from the show and only watching because I felt obligated to finish because of time invested.

The stuff between Nagin and Michone was kind of lame to me.

I don't know what the end game is, but he's definitely playing her.

Say what you will about previous recent seasons, but this season definitely feels different. Stuff is actually happening. There's no lingering on one thing for multiple episodes. The story is moving ahead. I know viewership is down, but I'm enjoying this season quite a bit.

Where to begin here...

Has anyone noticed that Tomatoes have been a big part of this season.
Tomatoes being delivered in the wagon by Maggie..
The Bad guy taking the tomato and eating it as he held Maggie and the wagon up.
Darrel grabbing a tomato on the go and eating it.
and the tomato in the road getting run over.

I have maintained all along that for some reason the writers use water clues in storylines.. and this season water is getting lots of lines and scenes. So why all the tomato scenes all of a sudden. Simple, to distract us from Water, and the fact that Tomatoes.. are you ready for this? Tomatoes are 95% water...

In the opening scene.... we have Machoone killing walkers in the dead of night... But for some reason she finds the Walkers hanging from a rope while killing them in the RAIN. It's then that she picks up Negans Bat... Bashes the walkers head in,,,Realizes that it Negan's Bat... and then drops it and runs... All the while the Rains washes off the Walkers Brains off the bat to make it clean again.

Water is getting major time this season...

As to Rick... It only took 9 years before they started using Radios in a proper fashion...

I thought that the storyline that Rick and Daryl get into an argument in the middle of nowhere... and they just happen to fall into a giant freaking hole dug in the ground. This in my opinion had to be the worst writing of this series so far and a huge chunk of Lame on the writers part for any real creativity... There just happen to be a giant hole to fall into... That somebody dug.. In the middle of nowhere.. for no apparent reason...

Oh... Did I ever tell anyone that I think old Junkyard girl is HAWT... You can have Rosalita.. I'll take Jadis the Junkyard queen...

How does Rick die? I thought it was Gonna be Darrel... But that got settled... It looks like he's a gonner anyway on his own... The other option is Maggie... She tries to kill Negan, but Rick gets in the way and she kills him... But he's close to death anyway...

So how does Rick die... I got $2 on Carol... Totally out of left field... She makes Rick look at the Flowers.

In closing... I first made my Water Prediction back when the Governor and Hershal were still in the show. 7 years later... Nothing.... Now it looks like after all the hard work... They sabotage the bridge with the herd of walkers crossing it and they get washed away... and the bridge to cross the water is gone... So Water saves the day... But Water will still live on with more and more scenes and writing.

Joe - Over and Out.

Last edited:
Where to begin here...

Has anyone noticed that Tomatoes have been a big part of this season.
Tomatoes being delivered in the wagon by Maggie..
The Bad guy taking the tomato and eating it as he held Maggie and the wagon up.
Darrel grabbing a tomato on the go and eating it.
and the tomato in the road getting run over.

I have maintained all along that for some reason the writers use water clues in storylines.. and this season water is getting lots of lines and scenes. So why all the tomato scenes all of a sudden. Simple, to distract us from Water, and the fact that Tomatoes.. are you ready for this? Tomatoes are 95% water...

In the opening scene.... we have Machoone killing walkers in the dead of night... But for some reason she finds the Walkers hanging from a rope while killing them in the RAIN. It's then that she picks up Negans Bat... Bashes the walkers head in,,,Realizes that it Negan's Bat... and then drops it and runs... All the while the Rains washes off the Walkers Brains off the bat to make it clean again.

Water is getting major time this season...

As to Rick... It only took 9 years before they started using Radios in a proper fashion...

I thought that the storyline that Rick and Daryl get into an argument in the middle of nowhere... and they just happen to fall into a giant freaking hole dug in the ground. This in my opinion had to be the worst writing of this series so far and a huge chunk of Lame on the writers part for any real creativity... There just happen to be a giant hole to fall into... That somebody dug.. In the middle of nowhere.. for no apparent reason...

Oh... Did I ever tell anyone that I think old Junkyard girl is HAWT... You can have Rosalita.. I'll take Jadis the Junkyard queen...

How does Rick die? I thought it was Gonna be Darrel... But that got settled... It looks like he's a gonner anyway on his own... The other option is Maggie... She tries to kill Negan, but Rick gets in the way and she kills him... But he's close to death anyway...

So how does Rick die... I got $2 on Carol... Totally out of left field... She makes Rick look at the Flowers.

In closing... I first made my Water Prediction back when the Governor and Hershal were still in the show. 7 years later... Nothing.... Now it looks like after all the hard work... They sabotage the bridge with the herd of walkers crossing it and they get washed away... and the bridge to cross the water is gone... So Water saves the day... But Water will still live on with more and more scenes and writing.

Joe - Over and Out.
This post may be the only good thing left about the tv series

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom