Walking Dead - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Predictions anyone?

Carol takes Rick out...

or

Rick sacrifices himself at the bridge into the water leading the herd to be washed away.

Last edited:
Could be... all they are saying is that it's Ricks last episode... Don;t mean he dies... He could get taken by the Helicopter...

Could be... all they are saying is that it's Ricks last episode... Don;t mean he dies... He could get taken by the Helicopter...

My money is on this.

The best part of this episode was the surprise showing of an older Kick arse Judith...

As to the writing....

You go to war with a large group of people. Kill many.. Capture their leader. Use them for forced labor in a camp building a bridge... You and your group are the only ones armed. You keep guns and ammo under lock and key....

But you just leave a box of dynamite sitting on the bridge free for the taking.

Did my prediction 7 years ago come true... yes and no... Water will continue to get lots of action this season... But it's funny that Water plays such a huge role in the final ending of Rick Grimes on the scene.

I really have nothing else to say at this time...

Last edited:
I'm gonna call BS on two things....

1. That horse would not have just been standing there with all the walkers approaching.
2. Rick should have bled out long before reaching the bridge.

Other than that, I'm still excited about the way the season is going. Things are actually happening and we're not slogging through the same thing week after week.

Rick dead (to the show) but not dead (in the show? Evolving corpses (face palm). Glad I just DVR to the last 5 mins cause that is some lazy writing.

Glad they didn't kill Rick.
I'm assuming they are doing another time jump? looks like 5 years this time?
also, I don't like long hair Carol...

this show is killin me. but i cant stop watching because i've watched every episode. they need to get negan out.

What is a mini movie. Will not be the same with Rick and a new group. Plus, Rick kept talking about he was trying to find his family. They flew him off and now he isn't going to try and get back to them?

To Joe.

The only thing that is against your water theory is Daryl. I haven't seen him in the water since season 3. Enough of the grunge look.

so now i'm reading AMC is making 3 spin off movies of TWD and rick will be in those. itll cover his time with the helicopter ppl.

so now i'm reading AMC is making 3 spin off movies of TWD and rick will be in those. itll cover his time with the helicopter ppl.

I'm all for it. It'll shake things up a bit and keep the story moving. I know they said this was his last episode and all, but I'd be really surprised if he doesn't show up again at some point in the future.

I'm gonna call BS on two things....

1. That horse would not have just been standing there with all the walkers approaching.
2. Rick should have bled out long before reaching the bridge.

Other than that, I'm still excited about the way the season is going. Things are actually happening and we're not slogging through the same thing week after week.
But you have no problem with a 10 year old girl sniping walkers from a 100 yards away with a pistol bigger that her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom