Walking Dead - Season 9 (3 Viewers)

thinking about it they had to kill off Carl for Judith to age. That good night my car bought from 15 to 25 in one series
I think they decided that Chandler Riggs was too poor of an actor to keep Carl as a central character (especially if they knew last year that Andrew Lincoln was going to be leaving), so they killed him off and replaced/rebooted the character with Judith.

Yea it’s this. They’re mistaking what The Whisperers are doing for walkers evolving.
i never read the comics. what are the "whisperers"? another group like we've seen before but they just walk around with the walkers blood/guts? are they good/bad? i assume bad considering there's no "bad guy" right now.

i never read the comics. what are the "whisperers"? another group like we've seen before but they just walk around with the walkers blood/guts? are they good/bad? i assume bad considering there's no "bad guy" right now.

They are people who cover themselves with walker skin so they are able to walk around with them and the walkers don’t notice.

They are also worse than any villains the show has had up to this point.

Yea, in the comics Carl becomes a man with the alpha's daughter. But he gave that up to save the doctor.

I didn't care for last night's episode at all. I found it odd that all of a sudden the character finally learned their lesson about allowing new members into their group.

I didn't care for last night's episode at all. I found it odd that all of a sudden the character finally learned their lesson about allowing new members into their group.

Well it’s not all of the sudden. It’s 6 years since Rick left. I think that’s more time than had passed from the start of the outbreak and last weeks episode. Stuff has happened. I’m sure we’re going to learn more about how they got to where they are.

Michonnes scar on her back might have something to do with her attitude.

Well it’s not all of the sudden. It’s 6 years since Rick left. I think that’s more time than had passed from the start of the outbreak and last weeks episode. Stuff has happened. I’m sure we’re going to learn more about how they got to where they are.

Michonnes scar on her back might have something to do with her attitude.

yeah I guess I didn't really think about the 6 years thing. Kind of hard to go from last week to this week being 6 years. I also wondered where the "x" came from and what it means. I kept thinking they were referencing Rick dying (flying away) and now I'm thinking something big must have happened. I did like the scene with Carol getting her ring back. That woman is vicious.

Why can’t anyone notice these friggen helicopters flying around? It’s driving me nuts o_O; the thing landed and picked up 2 people while the group was running around looking for Rick.

Oh and Judith with the hand cannon? :kgo-004:

If it's been six years then how is the little boys Rick's child.

I liked it quite a bit. I think I am going to enjoy this leap forward and the new showrunner Angela Kang telling the important details of the last 6 years in flashback form. I did think baby Richone looked pretty young but I guess he can pass for 5? Love that muder Carol has returned too. Looking forward to seeing how things at the ol Hilltop are next week. The new group is OK, seems like they are trying hard to get us to 'trust' them?

Eugene lost his mullet but now has a pony tail and Carol is as BAD A$$ as ever!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom