Walking Dead - Season 9 (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
It's the premiere of Season 9 - the long awaited season in which Rick meets his maker (apparently). I'm thinking this is gonna be a "make or break" season. They could either stick to the same rut and perish or they could freshen things up. I'm thinking the former.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't care for last night's episode at all. I found it odd that all of a sudden the character finally learned their lesson about allowing new members into their group.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
I didn't care for last night's episode at all. I found it odd that all of a sudden the character finally learned their lesson about allowing new members into their group.
Well it’s not all of the sudden. It’s 6 years since Rick left. I think that’s more time than had passed from the start of the outbreak and last weeks episode. Stuff has happened. I’m sure we’re going to learn more about how they got to where they are.

Michonnes scar on her back might have something to do with her attitude.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well it’s not all of the sudden. It’s 6 years since Rick left. I think that’s more time than had passed from the start of the outbreak and last weeks episode. Stuff has happened. I’m sure we’re going to learn more about how they got to where they are.

Michonnes scar on her back might have something to do with her attitude.

yeah I guess I didn't really think about the 6 years thing. Kind of hard to go from last week to this week being 6 years. I also wondered where the "x" came from and what it means. I kept thinking they were referencing Rick dying (flying away) and now I'm thinking something big must have happened. I did like the scene with Carol getting her ring back. That woman is vicious.

SUGrad03

All-Pro
Reaction score
Why can’t anyone notice these friggen helicopters flying around? It’s driving me nuts o_O; the thing landed and picked up 2 people while the group was running around looking for Rick.

Oh and Judith with the hand cannon? :kgo-004:

SAINT__STEVEN

Golds Match-Now Fix Colla
Reaction score
I liked it quite a bit. I think I am going to enjoy this leap forward and the new showrunner Angela Kang telling the important details of the last 6 years in flashback form. I did think baby Richone looked pretty young but I guess he can pass for 5? Love that muder Carol has returned too. Looking forward to seeing how things at the ol Hilltop are next week. The new group is OK, seems like they are trying hard to get us to 'trust' them?

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm like 3 or 4 seasons behind. One question...did we find out the connection to water yet? ;) @Joe OKC
Oh yea... Does Rick Blowing up a bridge and all the walkers falling in the river and floating away count?

Water continues to get much much exposure in this season... For example Little arse Kicker ninja training by the water wheels...

Ok... Truck stop waitress chic... Trashy... Hawt... Yup.. She's a keeper...

Rosalitta and Father Gabriel... COME ON MAN... This dude is supposed to be a priest and he's getting more action than a Strip Club on a Saturday Night. Now Eugene is hinting around that he wants to make a play for Rosalitta...

Errbody got new hairdo's. Michonne, Eugene, Rosalitta, Carol...

Last edited:

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
JOE......you forgot about the water towers that they were putting the repeater on!!!!(y)
Right... I did... Yes.. They are now climbing Water Towers... And of course... You know that they had some dynamite. SOOOOOOOOO.....

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Right... I did... Yes.. They are now climbing Water Towers... And of course... You know that they had some dynamite. SOOOOOOOOO.....
And Judith taking the water from (was it Rosita) one of her group and giving it to the group she saved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom