Walking Dead - Season 9 (2 Viewers)

shes on another show on abc i believe. shes not written off the entire series. just the rest of this season.
^Yep...Whiskey Cavalier
It depends on if it is successful--she will be back, just won't see her rest of this season...
Much like actor who played Heath, they have not been written off--just waiting
Oh and they confirmed that Heath was indeed taken as either an "A" or "B" and traded for supplies by Ann/Jadis...hoping he makes an appearance in the first Rick Grimes movie.

Predictions for tonight's episode anyone???

Will we find out what happened to Maggie?
Will Judith end up pregnant before the age of 16?
Will Daryl ever Bath?
Is Water all washed up?

That was good... a really good episode...

a dark fighting in the Fog (Water Molecules in the Air) in the Graveyard.. and then that unsuspecting move on Jesus... I hate to say it but Jesus was a character that I never really got into. but that was really cool.

The Horny Henry... I don;t know what to say about that one. Got the Hots for Enid.

Now.. The layout of the Hilltop is such... That they can drop that water tower on a large herd. But with it goes the entire crop.. as they planted it below the Hilltop main entrance on the hillside.

Oh.. and Negan's loose again...

Edit- On Talking Dead.. They issused a statement on Maggie (Lauren Cohen).. They said her last episode was 11-5 (I believe).. But they said quote. "They HOPE to have her back" Hope??? SO they do not know? Did she leave on bad terms? How can you just walk off one show to do another?

Last edited:
Was not expecting that finish. So I guess Tara will be hill top leader now.

Joe, Maggie took the other show when she was having contract problems with TWD. Can't blame her.

That graveyard scene was really well done. On Talking, they’re saying they are going for a more horror vibe coming up.

Joe, Maggie took the other show when she was having contract problems with TWD. Can't blame her.

That's what I been asking. Thanks.. So it was a contract dispute and she basically just did a walk out on the show. I think that the show will go on without Maggie, but will Maggie be able to go on without the show...

I just read that she wanted the same money as Rick and Daryl ... I don;t think that she's that important a Character. I honestly don't see how she came into this leadership role as she did.

It's almost funny that I think the show has now evolved that all Charecters (Daryl Excluded) can be killed off and the show continue.. Since they now have Judith.

Pretty good stuff last night. Was a freaky last scene...Eugene and Rosita were really shook and built it up well. When those 'walkers' started juking and whatnot I was really taken aback. Jesus was a loss for the show, but they needed that to happen to make the Whispers a legit threat...Looks like they know Daryl well and will try and recruit him. Tara leading Hilltop seems pretty slapped together, but at least she will be easy to sway back into an allegiance with the other communities.

good mid season finale. the reveal of the whisperers (vs jesus) was very well done

man some sheet must have gone down on the last 6 years for carol and michonne to be at odds, im guessing the scar on her and daryls back is part of it and will be revealed in a 3 episode flashback

i must have missed it-how did negan get out?

good mid season finale. the reveal of the whisperers (vs jesus) was very well done

man some shirt must have gone down on the last 6 years for carol and michonne to be at odds, im guessing the scar on her and daryls back is part of it and will be revealed in a 3 episode flashback

i must have missed it-how did negan get out?
Yeah the scars are gonna be addressed in the back half of this season.
I believe Negan got out simply by a distracted Father Gabe forgetting to lock his cell...
Apparently in the comics, same thing happened (unlocked cell) but Negan stayed as a show of good faith to Rick that he was reformed. They changed it up and now Negan is loose. My guess is they are setting him up to play the hero at some point, but who knows?

I liked the preview. I predict that 100% of the cast are made up of 60% water.

Incorrect. The dead are, depending on the length of their decay, going to be less than 60% water. ;)

Incorrect. The dead are, depending on the length of their decay, going to be less than 60% water. ;)

I couldn't be more proud...

maxresdefault.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom