Walking Dead - Season 9 (2 Viewers)

well the helicopter was back.....

also I see that water is still a big factor in the story line.
Building bridges.

The Whisperers are too big a storyline to skip over. It'll have to be modified, but they seem to have had no problem with doing that lately in relation to the comics. At this point, they're only following the comics to a certain degree.

I'm guessing the helicopter may be something with Georgie's group from last year? Who knows. I'm sure it (or the people flying it) will show up at some point this year. Either that or they'll just string us along in true TWD fashion.

The Whisperers are happening this season. In one of the season trailers, two people are hiding from a herd in a ditch and they hear the "walkers" whisper "wheeeeere aaaaaare theeeeey?" Those were the whisperers.

Watched both new episodes last night. So far, very happy with this season. Good parallels to the comics, and some interesting wrinkles as well.

I’m pretty sure you’ll see one of the walkers running away from the logs rick sends down the hill.

I thought it was a blooper, but realize now it was probally one of the whisperers among the herd.

I feel like the missing Saviors are tied in the to Whisperers too.

now they're talking to whoever is on the helicopter about an A or B. any of that in comics? doesn't rick have 3 episodes left?

whats the speculation on his death/disappearance when he leaves the show? i'm hoping somehow its negan that takes him out.

Sorry I am late to the party... First off.. Rick is just as stupid as he's been since season one.

After Maggie and Daryl walked away from the execution, Maggie looked at Daryl and said. "We gave Rick's way a try, it didn;t work." or somesuch... Then Maggie and Daryl walked down the road together... Well.. The road was "WET" with Puddles on it.

Water is getting some recognition this season.. Bridge over troubled water. Build a bridge. Grown man fighting the kid with the water jug. Major water tower shots as well....

This season for water is turning out big.

Now... Who Kills Rick? The writers here usually do something we never expected... But I am going to lay my money on Daryl killing Rick... Maggie tries to kill Negan, Rick interviens and Daryl kills Rick.

What was on Michonne's arm that she wiped off. Did anyone else catch that at the beginning of the episode. It kind of look like blood. Look like she was trying to hide something from Rick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom