Walking Dead - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

I'm like 3 or 4 seasons behind. One question...did we find out the connection to water yet? ;) @Joe OKC

Oh yea... Does Rick Blowing up a bridge and all the walkers falling in the river and floating away count?

Water continues to get much much exposure in this season... For example Little arse Kicker ninja training by the water wheels...

Ok... Truck stop waitress chic... Trashy... Hawt... Yup.. She's a keeper...

Rosalitta and Father Gabriel... COME ON MAN... This dude is supposed to be a priest and he's getting more action than a Strip Club on a Saturday Night. Now Eugene is hinting around that he wants to make a play for Rosalitta...

Errbody got new hairdo's. Michonne, Eugene, Rosalitta, Carol...

Last edited:
JOE......you forgot about the water towers that they were putting the repeater on!!!!(y)

Right... I did... Yes.. They are now climbing Water Towers... And of course... You know that they had some dynamite. SOOOOOOOOO.....

Right... I did... Yes.. They are now climbing Water Towers... And of course... You know that they had some dynamite. SOOOOOOOOO.....

And Judith taking the water from (was it Rosita) one of her group and giving it to the group she saved.

Ricks last episode was terrible. He flew away like Charlie Sheen at the end of Platoon...it sucked.

Well everyone seems to be coupling up. And preview shows Daryl saving a dog. Each to their own.
Also see that Judith is taking comic Carl's place to interact with Neegan.

Carols change has been something else, a short haircut and getting beatings and slapped around by her man in SE1 to a long haired, take no prisoners killer now, although she's been a cold blooded killer since what SE4. Are her and Daryl the last originals?

Carols change has been something else, a short haircut and getting beatings and slapped around by her man in SE1 to a long haired, take no prisoners killer now, although she's been a cold blooded killer since what SE4. Are her and Daryl the last originals?
Yes they are. then next would be Maggie from SE3

i honestly thought they were going to drag that Carol situation out for 17 episodes.....her going back and setting those twerps on fire might have been one of the best instances in the entire series

and, i am guessing the whisperers are moving around with herds of walkers...

'don't let them get away'

i honestly thought they were going to drag that Carol situation out for 17 episodes.....her going back and setting those twerps on fire might have been one of the best instances in the entire series

and, i am guessing the whisperers are moving around with herds of walkers...

'don't let them get away'

My wife and I watch this and most other shows with the closed captions on. We first did it with Game of Thrones and eventually it became every non-sports show we watch. You pick up on a LOT of things watching shows this way.

The "walkers" in that sequence were having an entire conversation. I don't remember the entire dialogue, but they said like 5 sentences to each other as they walked by Eugene and Rosita.

My wife and I watch this and most other shows with the closed captions on. We first did it with Game of Thrones and eventually it became every non-sports show we watch. You pick up on a LOT of things watching shows this way.

The "walkers" in that sequence were having an entire conversation. I don't remember the entire dialogue, but they said like 5 sentences to each other as they walked by Eugene and Rosita.
this is me... turning up the volume stopped working a long time ago

and you're right, cc will sometimes give you some background chatter or other pieces of dialogue that you normally wouldn't pick up on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom