Walking Together Forever (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This has been an awesome series. It's a 7-part video production on the 2009 Saints.

A lot of stuff you probably knew and have probably seen. But there's also some stuff I didn't know and hadn't seen.

They just dropped the final video tonight. Here's part 1 if you want to watch them all in order.

Agreed, truly a phenomenal series. Watching it certainly invoked a lot of memories and emotions from that year.

Hopefully we'll get another one of these about this special 2019 team in 10 years. It all starts with today against the Vikings though. Let's take care of business.

Always respected Ronnie Lott, but did it really have to be a former Niner that inspired us so much?! Whatever it takes, I guess, but sheesh, a Niner?! :)

Always respected Ronnie Lott, but did it really have to be a former Niner that inspired us so much?! Whatever it takes, I guess, but sheesh, a Niner?! :)
I understand you sentiment on this and as much as I hate to say yes it took him to inspire the team. Lott was well known for his huge hits and overall toughness. I mean he got his finger cut off so he could keep playing. Most if not all of these guys playing today don’t look at the old rivalries because those existed before they were born. What I think was special with having Lott speaking to them was that he is a legendary player just like Jim Brown or even O.J. before he did or didn’t kill his ex wife.

Just finished. Really well done, lots of blasts from the past and great memories!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom