Wallpaper whiz help... (1 Viewer)

saintsfaninpa

Amish Saints Fan
Reaction score
Need a little help. I have an idea, but I can't make it look right with the tools I have.

I just want a simple statement " 'til death" done in Solemnity font but I want to replace the "T" in death with a Saints fleur-de-lis. I did it in Paint just to get the just, but I can't get the A & H close enough together to look like word.

Just black type. The FDL can be color or just B&W.

Could one of you wizards hook a fella up? I'd like it as a screensaver, but this might also become a tattoo design.

Many thanks in advance...Brian

Need a little help. I have an idea, but I can't make it look right with the tools I have.

I just want a simple statement " 'til death" done in Solemnity font but I want to replace the "T" in death with a Saints fleur-de-lis. I did it in Paint just to get the just, but I can't get the A & H close enough together to look like word.

Could one of you wizards hook a fella up? I'd like it as a screensaver, but this might also become a tattoo design.

Giving a size or resolution could be helpful in making something. Don't wanna oversize or undersize the project.
btw, the Solemnis font is more apropos than the Soleminity font for Saints projects. But either would do for this project since the "t" will be replaced with iconography.

Sorry Fleured, I never thought of resolution. I use 1280 x 1024 at work, which is where I wish to put it for all my co-workers to admire :hihi:

Thank you WDHF! That looks a lot better then the mess I tried to make with Paint!

I tried my hand I used a couple of images I found here my wife is a saints fan so I dedicate this image to her, hopefully I have done justice for you all here

Attachments

• till death2.jpg
    till death2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 12
This may not be what you were looking for saintsfaninpa but I found it quite catchy in various shades.
qpj9th.jpg

8wfmuu.jpg

210f0vc.jpg

Last edited:

:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom