Walter Football loves our signing of Lewis (1 Viewer)

Lewis on WWL just said he turned down 1.5 million a season more from Eagles and Titans. This kid is going to ball for us, he WANTS to be here. Turned down 7.5 million yeah that's huge!!

Lewis on WWL just said he turned down 1.5 million a season more from Eagles and Titans. This kid is going to ball for us, he WANTS to be here. Turned down 7.5 million yeah that's huge!!

You can not put a price tag on family. I'm surprised you don't see more hometown discounts. I love this guy already. This is exactly the kind of magic the Saints needed this offseason.

Outside of the obvious potential impact he could have on the D, love Love LOVE this about him.

Turning down extra bread to play with us? That's awesome. He hasn't played a down yet and I already love the guy.

Steelers fans are REALLY ****** off about this.

Steelers fans are REALLY ****** off about this.

Then I say to them...

e4ea06bbf6dd7012bdf875bffccfa752_zps62dc57e3.jpg

Hard to believe he turned down 5 milly

If he manages his money correctly he will be set for life either way, he gets to go home to the place he loves and play for a team he loves, and a move like this stands to vault him into instant fan favorite status. Provided he plays well that status could certainty net him some endorsement and appearance money.

Granted he is still missing out on some cash when it is all said and done, but to Lewis apparently the marginal benefit of 5 (or 7.5) million more was not worth the value lost to him in not playing for his home team.

He's going to live at home, therefore saving rent money.:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom