Walter Football Post Combine Draft (1 Viewer)

can someone link please? thanks

I almost positive Spags sent this teams def. back a year. Imagine how confident the FO would be with guys like JG, IAQ, Will Smith, Chambers, Jenkins, Harper, etc. by not switch inv things around, by not moving players to different positions the front office will have to spit ball on some of these guys to see if they will work well in a 34 or not. Dude never broke 43.

It really all depends on who we go after in FA.

I can see us either

a) going after Kenny Philips at safety in FA and then using #15 to pick a LB (Giants player who played great at the start of this season but landed on injured reserve and will not be too expensive especially coming off a big injury as compared to other safety FA's like Ed Reed)

OR

bringing in Pat Chung of the Patriots or Louis Delmas to compete for the starting spots (if Kenny Philips is too expensive and pursued and offered a bigger deal than what we are able to give, both are definitely options for us in FA)

OR

b) going after Anthony Spencer at linebacker in FA and then using #15 on Vacarroo as safety because either way, Harper or Jenkins or even both will be replaced this season by either IAQ or Rafael Bush or by Vacarro. I can see Anthony Spencer because Rob Ryan could convince him to come here because of Spencer's clear success in his scheme and we've always found ways to give FA the long term security deals that they mostly look for vs. the franchise that the Cowboys gave Spencer last year.

I personally think Loomis works his magic this year and brings in at least one quality free agent and THAT will greatly help with who to go with at #15 but too early to say but hopefully will see some personnel moves this weekend or early next week to free up cap.

Looking at his first round is crazy. His top ten alone has 4 guys who aren't in anyone's top 10.

If the draft plays out like that give me Damontre Moore. Speed doesn't matter til you hit the field, and on the field he was great.

This sounds like the logic you are using to make the Te'o pick look like a good move..... :hihi:

I almost positive Spags sent this teams def. back a year. Imagine how confident the FO would be with guys like JG, IAQ, Will Smith, Chambers, Jenkins, Harper, etc. by not switch inv things around, by not moving players to different positions the front office will have to spit ball on some of these guys to see if they will work well in a 34 or not. Dude never broke 43.
Yes, I called it " The Rewind Defense." Keep seeing the same thing over and over and over.

This sounds like the logic you are using to make the Te'o pick look like a good move..... :hihi:

I would take Damontre Moore with our pick if he is there. I think alot of people on this board would as well.

I don't see what Manti has to do with any of this. But I guess I never will.

There is no way we pass on Tyrann Mathieu in the 4th. Exact same 40 and vertical as Mo Claiborne. Maybe the most fluid db I saw at the combine and also a special teams beast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom