Walter Football Post Combine Draft (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saints only: Pick 15: Barkevious Mingo
Other possibilities 1. Damontre Moore or Jarvis Jones
2. Star Lotulelei

Pick 75: Brandon Williams

Pick 106: A.J. Klein.

Defense, Defense, Defense. Would love to have a 2 round and get a
good CB or SS.

(Mod edit) LINK

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

Last edited by a moderator:
do not like the aj klein pick, but i love the first 2 picks.

I do not like the Klein pick. Could get Zaviar Gooden at 106. If we went ILB i would rather have Kevin Reddick.

When does Walter Football start doing a full 7 round mock?

do not like the aj klein pick, but i love the first 2 picks.

I agree on all that, instead of Klein, the way that draft worked out, I would have gone with T.J. McDonald or Dion Sims.

I agree on all that, instead of Klein, the way that draft worked out, I would have gone with T.J. McDonald or Dion Sims.

Id like to go after another olb or cb, i like IAQ enough to not draft a safety, just me though.

Id like to go after another olb or cb, i like IAQ enough to not draft a safety, just me though.

Well I would have said Leon McFadden but the Panthers sneaked in there and took him! :angryrazz:

Actually although I'd be fine with the Mingo pick, I would have gone for Jarvis Jones instead of him.

I would love to get Zaviar Gooden at pick 106. Then a OT like Reid Fragel, Luke Marquardt, or Roger Gaines at pick 137. Then Terry Hawthorne or Sander Commings at pick 173.

2. Star Lotulelei, NT - Brodrick Bunkley is currently slated to be the team's nose tackle. New Orleans may not view him as a viable option for the position. If that's the case, Star Lotulelei will be considered if he checks out medically. This is from Walter Football.

Looking at his first round is crazy. His top ten alone has 4 guys who aren't in anyone's top 10.

If the draft plays out like that give me Damontre Moore. Speed doesn't matter til you hit the field, and on the field he was great.

2. Star Lotulelei, NT - Brodrick Bunkley is currently slated to be the team's nose tackle. New Orleans may not view him as a viable option for the position. If that's the case, Star Lotulelei will be considered if he checks out medically. This is from Walter Football.

Thanks.:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom