WalterFootball's updated 4 rounder...Brilliant!!! (1 Viewer)

Bak2ThaLab

draftaddict
Reaction score
I don't really believe that Payton will draft the first 4 rounds on defense, BUT if it turns out this way it will be one of the best defensive drafts we've had in a long time...

1st Round: Leodis McKelvin CB Troy
2nd Round: Curtis Lofton MLB Oklahoma
3rd Round: Thomas DeCoud S California
4th Round: Trae Williams CB South Florida

check it out at: http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

There are a couple WRs/TEs that I'd like in the 3rd/4th, but if we can get a couple during FA then I could see them going with defense, because I think they may realize that New orleans isn't the most attractive place for FAs... so they may need to build the defense thru the draft.

The AOL Draft that has has recieving Ellis at ten is light years ahead of this scenario.

Nice draft. The board would explode with joy if it actually happened. BUT.....I seriously doubt that Payton can resist the urge spend at least half the first day's picks on new O "toys". History's with me on this one.....since Payton's been Saints head coach the team's had 15 draft picks and they've spent a grand total of 6 on defensive players and of those only 2 were higher than a fourth rounder (Harper, Young)..........

I would prefer a new DT in there somewhere, but that draft would definitely improve our team

The AOL Draft that has has recieving Ellis at ten is light years ahead of this scenario.

Yeah I liked that one to, dont know how the rest of that AOL Draft would go, but I like our first selection.

good mock, i think the best option, however would be to go DT, or possibly LB again in the third but definately one of the two and not safety in the 3rd

yeh it seems that lofton will probably move up a ton over the next few months and move into a spot where the saints would not be able to snag him at 42, but as of now pre combine and everything i really hope saints get lofton

I don't really believe that Payton will draft the first 4 rounds on defense, BUT if it turns out this way it will be one of the best defensive drafts we've had in a long time...

1st Round: Leodis McKelvin CB Troy
2nd Round: Curtis Lofton MLB Oklahoma
3rd Round: Thomas DeCoud S California
4th Round: Trae Williams CB South Florida

check it out at: http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

:worthy:

Awesome draft :9:

add Javon Walker, Alge Crumpler, and Calvin Williams from FA :ezbill:

good mock, i think the best option, however would be to go DT, or possibly LB again in the third but definately one of the two and not safety in the 3rd

yeh it seems that lofton will probably move up a ton over the next few months and move into a spot where the saints would not be able to snag him at 42, but as of now pre combine and everything i really hope saints get lofton

we have the 40th pick, and i think its very likely he'll still be there.

41st, actually, Robe, and I doubt he'll be there. I don't care what sites have him predicted at now, I gaurentee you he'll be a top 30 pick by the time draft day gets here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom