Breaking! WandaVision (7 Viewers)

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

Some more details here in this interview with cast and crew (possibly some very mild spoilers, but nothing I'd avoid unless I was trying to go into it with no idea at all of what to expect).

GW93

Original
Reaction score
My daughter (8) is weirdly excited for this show, considering how little Wanda and Vision actually appear in the MCU. But she likes anything MCU and feels really cheated that the pandemic has kept her from seeing Black Widow.

I'm excited for this because it looks very weird and rather unlike the typical MCU offering

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Two more days. I've been interested in this from the beginning but only mildly so. However it appears this series will have some major ramifications for the MCU so I'm kinda stoked to see it now.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, since there's been so little to see after Spiderman: Far From Home, I'm jonesing a bit for some fresh MCU offerings. I'm looking forward to this.

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
There's a WandaVision launch event on YouTube right now.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I don't know. I still think that Vision is somehow alive within the stone and has somehow reached Wanda and they will theorize that that he's always been there across space and time or some sheet like that.

Of course, I'm obviously wrong...

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t think we will know for sure until later in the season. I think early on they will keep it as a mystery and let the audience speculate.

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
The launch event is so Disney that I couldn't watch more than a few minutes.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
My theory is someone has her trapped in there trying to figure her powers out, maybe even how to extract the Mind Stone energy out of her. She seemed fine during Endgame so the idea of a mental breakdown due to Vision dying doesn't make much sense to me. I also don't think it would be an earned storyline because in the movies their relationship wasn't developed to the point that losing him would affect her more than losing her brother.

I'm going with someone is experimenting on her and unleashes her reality-altering powers in the process.
In Endgame, we saw her just after she was "snapped back". Up to that point, her last memory was of Thanos killing Vision. When she meets up with Thanos on the battlefield, she nearly kills him right then and there she is so enraged.

I can see after this battle, as she begins to process her grief that this idea of wrapping herself in her own reality could come to fruition...

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’s almost phase 4 time y’all! 🥳

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Very interesting. Very Different. I loved seeing Emma Caulfield on screen again.

Looks like I was right to at least some degree. Someone is doing this to her and whoever it is has tech, so it’s unlikely to be Mephisto.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m home sick and watched the 1st 2 episodes. I have not seen Endgame. Should I watch Endgame for some background? It’s really interesting so far.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m home sick and watched the 1st 2 episodes. I have not seen Endgame. Should I watch Endgame for some background? It’s really interesting so far.
I'd recommend Endgame regardless. I loved the movie. But idk if you need to see it to fill in background in WandaVision. After watching WV tonight, I'll give my take.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 3)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom