TV WandaVision (1 Viewer)

by her own hand first
and now I’m wondering if she was effected by being in the time reversal bubble
Now she’s essentially doing what Thanos did, warping time/reality to get what she needs out of Vision (or at least she’s the engine of it

Indeed, wouldn't surprise me if that's the case.

so the cartoon - what if the boy in the cartoon is Billy and he is the reason for all of this - so that Mephisto/whomwhatever can 'snack on yo(ur) magic'?!?
[/QUOTE]

Again pulling from the comics, but Billy/Wiccan has been stated to have the potential to become a a god-level power once he reaches adulthood. Would be interesting if someone was seeking to manipulate that powerm

just thought of something on a rewatch
so the cartoon - what if the boy in the cartoon is Billy and he is the reason for all of this - so that Mephisto/whomwhatever can 'snack on yo(ur) magic'?!?

Any chance Pietro is the shark? They both used the phrase “little dude.” Pietro’s knowledge of his childhood and rationalizing everything Wanda is doing was suspect. He showed up outside of Wanda’s control. Could he be the bad guy in disguise?

Any chance Pietro is the shark? They both used the phrase “little dude.” Pietro’s knowledge of his childhood and rationalizing everything Wanda is doing was suspect. He showed up outside of Wanda’s control. Could he be the bad guy in disguise?
right, we don't even know who/what Pietro is
it seems very unambiguous that wanda is confused/unnerved by him
he might even be the trigger that powers up the twins

right, we don't even know who/what Pietro is
it seems very unambiguous that wanda is confused/unnerved by him
he might even be the trigger that powers up the twins

Yeah, I gotta think that's how the twins got their power. Didn't have that before this episode iirc.

I feel like the Mephisto theory has become a meme at this point and people are starting to try and find ways to downplay it because of that, but...

We really just going to ignore Pietro screaming "Unleash hell, demon spawn!" at Billy and Tommy while Trick or Treating?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom