TV WandaVision (2 Viewers)

Another what if just crossed my mind. I’m going to keep throwing stuff against the wall and then do a victory dance if any of it sticks. 😂

Falcon and the Winter Soldier starts basically right after WandaVision ends (March 11th). What if the missing witness in the witness protection program is Zemo? That would connect directly into FatWS and possibly give Zemo even more reason to want to eliminate super powered beings.

Another what if just crossed my mind. I’m going to keep throwing stuff against the wall and then do a victory dance if any of it sticks. 😂

Falcon and the Winter Soldier starts basically right after WandaVision ends (March 11th). What if the missing witness in the witness protection program is Zemo? That would connect directly into FatWS and possibly give Zemo even more reason to want to eliminate super powered beings.

Oooo I like that Zemo theory.

I just read one theorizing the missing witness could be Justin Hammer.

And, while we are throwing stuff against the wall, what if the big cameo(if it hasn't already happened with Peters) is Old Man Steve Rogers? I mean, if this is leading into The Multiverse of Madness, Cap did kinda open up a new timeline by returning the stones then staying and growing old with Peggy.

Honestly, I haven't had this much fun speculating about a show here since the Lost thread.

On another board, I read someone positing Blackheart as WandaVision's big bad -- potentially also a tie in to one of Falcon's comics storylines.

EDIT: A black heart on the calendar in Episode 1 was supposed to be the foreshadowing Easter Egg :shrug:

Wait, where are they going to cram in Ahsoka and Obi Wan and Book of Boba Fett and Baby Yoda season 3?

Book of Boba Fett will be after Hawkeye at the end of December. Mando season 3 and Obi-Wan won't be till sometime next year. No firm dates on those.

Heads up, there apparently was another leak and a major plot/character spoiler is out there in the wild for tomorrow's episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom