TV WandaVision (3 Viewers)

For anyone thinking certain theories were debunked this week, just remember, many thought episode 6 squashed the Agnes as Agatha stuff. I think we get at least one more big reveal.

On another note, while this episode played as an homage to Modern Family, the opening credits were way more The Office- like. I'm kinda stumped as to what sitcom genre they have left to spoof.

For anyone thinking certain theories were debunked this week, just remember, many thought episode 6 squashed the Agnes as Agatha stuff. I think we get at least one more big reveal.

On another note, while this episode played as an homage to Modern Family, the opening credits were way more The Office- like. I'm kinda stumped as to what sitcom genre they have left to spoof.

I think we may not get Mephisto in the show, but he may still be behind it all. We may get an end of the show tease like Thanos was teased at the end of The Avengers.

It wouldn’t shock me if we’re done with the sitcom portion. I could easily see episode 8 being all about Agatha and catching up the “how” of the plot up until this point and 9 being the resolution and setting up Multiverse of Madness. Which, knowing what we know now and where it’s headed beyond the show, I’d say house money has to be on Dr. Strange showing up in the finale, wrapping this up and setting up the bigger threat behind it all.

BTW, I'm still not sure we know who the Aerospace Engineer is. The military dropped it off, but that doesn't really say who designed it. I mean, maybe they just got us all excited for nothing, but it seems like she could have just said her military friends can help instead of an Aerospace Engineer. Plus she specifically identified the engineer as "him".

Plus the theme song was inspired by The Office, you know the show John Krasinski who is rumored to be playing Reed Richards was on. ;)

so the tv genre premise was about what shows she grew up (in Sokovia) watching - it could be that she’s done with them
Also if Agnes was the director and is now revealed, they might be done

at first I was WTF about Yo Gabba Gabba
but then I remembered that the guy is kinda like a puppeteer - the characters are in a case he opens and he sets them up bc they’re inanimate and then he kinda magics them to life and can beam himself into their world (he can put himself into a world he creates)

So what are the thoughts on the book that was in the basement? Anyone have a guess on what it is?

So what are the thoughts on the book that was in the basement? Anyone have a guess on what it is?

My guess is it's the Darkhold

It would mean ignoring the fact that it showed up in Agents of SHEILD, or they may come up with some other book that it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom