TV WandaVision (40 Viewers)

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I think the tv broadcast is meant for someone else, either Mephisto or whoever else there is to reveal that they went with. Why else would they have been continuing with the tv show format when Sword said the feed was down?
Maybe the feed isn't down. It just might have switched from analogue to digital broadcasting so the old school equipment Darcy set up for SWORD isn't picking it up any more.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Maybe the feed isn't down. It just might have switched from analogue to digital broadcasting so the old school equipment Darcy set up for SWORD isn't picking it up any more.
I'd like to think that they wouldn't be so stupid as to make that mistake. I mean that would be a massive one for a governmental agency.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
aren’t they in a whole new camp? Wandas bubble swallowed the other camp, right?

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
True, I'm assuming they'd have just replaced the same analogue set up.
I'd like to think that they wouldn't be so stupid as to make that mistake. I mean that would be a massive one for a governmental agency.
Yes, I am assuming stupidity there. I think they're leaning into that with that particular group of SWORD. But maybe they're not that stupid, maybe the show's only on cable and streaming now!

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
At this point I’m pretty sure the big cameo is going to be Dr. Strange. I’ve seen some comparisons of the book Agatha has with the books from Dr. Strange and it really looks like it’s one of those. Paul B said it was someone he’s always wanted to work with and Dr. Strange and Vision have actually never been in a scene together.

Long money is on Al Pacino as Mephisto (he met with Fiege to discuss a role in the MCU), but I’m starting to doubt Mephisto will actually be in the MCU. The theme of him is he’s basically the Devil. They have stayed away from anything even remotely controversial in the MCU. They didn’t play with the Stark alcoholism or the Pym spousal abuse storylines. I’m not sure they want to try and skirt the Mephisto line. Agatha’s powers were purple like Dormammu. I think it’s more likely they are going to do some of the Mephisto plots using him instead.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At this point I’m pretty sure the big cameo is going to be Dr. Strange. I’ve seen some comparisons of the book Agatha has with the books from Dr. Strange and it really looks like it’s one of those. Paul B said it was someone he’s always wanted to work with and Dr. Strange and Vision have actually never been in a scene together.

Long money is on Al Pacino as Mephisto (he met with Fiege to discuss a role in the MCU), but I’m starting to doubt Mephisto will actually be in the MCU. The theme of him is he’s basically the Devil. They have stayed away from anything even remotely controversial in the MCU. They didn’t play with the Stark alcoholism or the Pym spousal abuse storylines. I’m not sure they want to try and skirt the Mephisto line. Agatha’s powers were purple like Dormammu. I think it’s more likely they are going to do some of the Mephisto plots using him instead.
in interviews, they're hyping it way too much for it to be a character/actor who's already in MCU
i think Pacino is shorter money than you assume
but, of course, :idunno:

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We know that WandaVision leads directly into Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. We know that Scott Derickson said he wanted DS2 to be about Nightmare but he has since parted ways with Disney/Marvel. We also know this pattern exists because Kevin Feige controls the overall story, see Edgar Wright leaving Ant-Man and Joss Whedon’s complaints on Avengers 2 with that weird Thor scene.

So my theory is that the overarching Big Bad is indeed Mephisto but like Thanos before him, he was only hinted at in The Avengers.
I suspect that like the earlier phases of the MCU, each film/story has a big bad (Agatha Harkness here) but they are all working for, knowingly or not, Mephisto.

this explains why Derrickson left DS2 and why Sam Raimi was brought in, to execute Feige’s story, he’s a team player, and he is experienced in Hell themed stories (Drag Me To Hell).
One more hint leading to Mephisto: the Loki Trailer.
95506D02-E85C-4321-8CC2-758794DDB600.jpeg

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she (the bubble) didn't get everyone from the first camp. Didn't the ones who got away set up a new perimeter further away outside the Hex? And I thought the second camp was on the other side of the Hex. They were separate and called there by Rambeau, at least that's the impression I had.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she (the bubble) didn't get everyone from the first camp. Didn't the ones who got away set up a new perimeter further away outside the Hex? And I thought the second camp was on the other side of the Hex. They were separate and called there by Rambeau, at least that's the impression I had.
i think the acting director and the 2 other people in the car were the only ones who did not get bubbled - i think these are all new Sword agents

Monica's group is wearing Capt Marvel insignia i believe - different group entirely

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i think the acting director and the 2 other people in the car were the only ones who did not get bubbled - i think these are all new Sword agents

Monica's group is wearing Capt Marvel insignia i believe - different group entirely
Yeah, that makes sense.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
True, I'm assuming they'd have just replaced the same analogue set up.

Yes, I am assuming stupidity there. I think they're leaning into that with that particular group of SWORD. But maybe they're not that stupid, maybe the show's only on cable and streaming now!
I seriously doubt that they're going to go that stupid. "Whoops, sorry guys. She's been broadcasting this whole time and all we had to do was press this button and we'd be picking it up in digital." I highly doubt that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 19)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom