TV WandaVision (3 Viewers)

After thinking on it a bit...
I think the ones we're seeing monitoring her at the end of each episode are SWORD, somehow. They aren't doing this to her but can watch it being done.

Maybe Ralph is Mephisto. I'm not letting Mephisto go dammit.

Sword is definitely watching her after that first episode. It seemed like she controlled her space but it was within a monitor. If I hadn't seen the Sword emblem beforehand than I wouldn't know that the image I saw at the end of the first episode was Swords symbol.

Sword is definitely watching her after that first episode. It seemed like she controlled her space but it was within a monitor. If I hadn't seen the Sword emblem beforehand than I wouldn't know that the image I saw at the end of the first episode was Swords symbol.

Yeah, I just looked again and it was staring me right there in the face. Sherlock Holmes I aint.

so the 2 show's they're mostly quoting
since Vision was making a big deal about 'what are we doing at this business - yes maybe it's bc Wanda is creating it and just hasn't filled in those details - vision seems to be straddling a line between having agency and not
but
the dick van dyke show is about a guy who wrote for tv which was essentially autobiographical (for carl reiner) - the meta seems to be that vision does have a hand in crafting his own fiction
bewitched is the obvious one - a witch trying to blend into a human world BUT Darren was in advertising and 2 commercials (stark cooker and strucker (hydra?) watch) feature prominently - indicating more agency for Vision??

Growing up on Nick at Night made it even better

Im wondering if she’s having something kind of like Charles was in Logan. But instead of wrecking people’s minds, she’s basically just reshaped the reality of a town. Would track with her being talked to from the radio.
I’ll say this though, the longer I percolate on it, the more I’m digging the show. Which is a good thing.
I feel like there is a ton of content we haven’t caught or appreciated yet, and won’t until more is revealed.

so the 2 show's they're mostly quoting
since Vision was making a big deal about 'what are we doing at this business - yes maybe it's bc Wanda is creating it and just hasn't filled in those details - vision seems to be straddling a line between having agency and not
but
the dick van dyke show is about a guy who wrote for tv which was essentially autobiographical (for carl reiner) - the meta seems to be that vision does have a hand in crafting his own fiction
bewitched is the obvious one - a witch trying to blend into a human world BUT Darren was in advertising and 2 commercials (stark cooker and strucker (hydra?) watch) feature prominently - indicating more agency for Vision??

I’m swiping this comment, but they line up with some of her trauma. Stark bomb (we all heard the repulsor in the toaster right?), and Strucker (experiments)

I think SWORD may be trying to help her. I suspect they are the ones asking “who is doing this to you” so they can know how to stop it. My guess is they can’t enter the town because Wanda is keeping them out. So they know she is there and they have found some way to get brief messages to her, but she quickly blocks them out.

Indulge me my Mephisto obsession a bit more.

In the comics, Wanda's kids have an...extraordinarily complicated history. But the starting point for that is Mephisto manipulating them into existence for no other reason than he's just a massive jerk arse.

Well, through two episodes it seems everything in Westview is all about making sure these kids come into being. From everyone asking about kids, to "For the Children", whoever or whatever is responsible for this wants those kids to happen.

And it's Mephisto. And maybe Mephisto is Ralph.

I'll stop talking about Mephisto now,.

I think SWORD may be trying to help her. I suspect they are the ones asking “who is doing this to you” so they can know how to stop it. My guess is they can’t enter the town because Wanda is keeping them out. So they know she is there and they have found some way to get brief messages to her, but she quickly blocks them out.

I'm not sure yet. We see SWORD Emblems on at least three items (at least I noticed three). The notebook of the person watching on the monitor. One the small helicopter in color (iron man colors, btw). On the back of the beekeeper.

The beekeeper throws me off. I have a hard time believing that image was something 'positive'. it seemed very negative.

I also have a feeling that the voice trying to reach her is a third party.. not SWORD. Someone else. Probably another gov't agency trying to help.

I haven’t watched it yet you savages!!! :mad:

:hihi:

I’m about to settle in right now.

Why does she go stoned faced when that dude starts choking? I think she is a part of that.

What's the deal with the Hydra symbol on the watch? That made me wonder if they're gonna play a role in the story?

Wife and i watched last night. She's having a little bit more difficulty making sense of the clues because she's not as into the MCU as most of us nerds. Heh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom