TV WandaVision (5 Viewers)

Another great episode! Some explanation, but...
1) Since Wanda created the Vision that is inside the Hex, how is he able to act of his own devices?
2) Does Agatha realize she conjured Pietro from an alternate reality? He can't be this reality's Pietro (or even a version created from Wanda's memories) animated onto another person because he would have recognized Vision when he first arrived since that Pietro was in the room when Vision originally came to life.
3) Since Wanda spun Vision into being, just who the heck is the father of those two boys?
4) Just what is Heyward's agenda in re-creating Vision?
5) Was Agatha already in Westview or was she drawn there (or sent there by Mephisto) by the surge of power when Wanda created the new reality?
6) Is Senor Scratchy just Agatha's familiar or is he a disguised Mephisto?
7) Who/where is Ralph (or was he just made up by Agatha in the first place)?

7) Who/where is Ralph (or was he just made up by Agatha in the first place)?
According to the internet, there was a Marvel character named Ralph Halley, who was a student and practitioner of black magic, through which he could apparently transform himself into different things. Ralph died at his home in strange circumstances as something delivered a fatal blow to his neck and broke it. He had many spell books in his home, one of which one had a spell titled “How To Change Into Animals”, and the police found a mouse-trap under Ralph’s corpse.

They didn't say, but I assume the card came from Vision. He'd bought the plot for the house as a present for her before the events in IW. Since Wanda was blipped, five years passed, which explains the state of the construction.
I think she simply had the card with her when she went to SWORD headquarters.

As for Agatha's 1693 history, I think the coven was intending to destroy her with their blue "spell beams", but Agatha was able to turn on them and suck their power and life force out of them. I'm not clear on whether she knew she could do such a thing or not until she did it.

I dunno, I understood the whole thing my first time through. :hihi:
Reading 1

My ending scene prediction: Wision (who is this? Wanda's Vision = Wision? Okay, that's weird, but okay) is powered by SW (Sword? This guy must be typing on a cellphone, oh Scarlett Witch?... dude.. ok.). So after fighting and drama where Wision is kickingeveryone'sbutt, (yeah, buddy, that's going to be awesome when he comes to rescue her.) OG vision (OG... Odd Gray Vision? Out Grid Vision? I don't understand this one, maybe context will help.) convinces SW (Ok, definitely Scarlett Witch) that she has to end the Hex to take away Wision's power (Huh?). She knows this will kill OG Vision (Huh?) and probably her kids. More drama...she does it. (Okay I missed something.)

Reading 2
My ending scene prediction: Wision (White Vision... has to be White Vision... why "Wision"? this guy is trying too hard) is powered by SW (Sword?.. No, still Scarlett Witch). So after fighting and drama where Wision is kickingeveryone'sbutt, (Okay I can kinda see that outside the Hex,, but inside and against magic? Nah.) OG vision (I still don't get OG... Old Guard Vision? Original Gr.. I got nothing. I don't know what OG is. Let me look a the names of the characters.... still nothing. Movie Names? End Game, Ultron, Infinity War, Nope. I give up.) convinces SW (Star Wars. heh heh.) that she has to end the Hex to take away Wision's power (Yes, they are playing up the watch him die thing for a potential stake through the heart). She knows this will kill OG Vision and probably her kids. More drama...she does it.

Reading 3
My ending scene prediction: White Vision is powered by Scarlett Witch. So after fighting and drama where White Vision is kicking everyone's butt, Original G (Whatever) vision convinces Scarlett Witch that she has to end the Hex to take away White Vision's power. She knows this will kill Old Great (Whatever) Vision and probably her kids. More drama...she does it.

Okay that's as good as I'll figure it out on my own.

Offensive Guard Vision
Old Gray Vision
Orb GemVision, nope it was the Mind Stone
Olson Girl Vision
I give up

Assuming you were laying it in thick for comedic effect (which worked)
But
Just in case someone doesn’t actually know that OG means original gangsta and typically refers to someone who’s been thee awhile/put in the time/is not a Johnny come lately - it is now stated

-OG Saints fan

3) Since Wanda spun Vision into being, just who the heck is the father of those two boys?
If she has the ability of spontaneous creation and was able to bring Vision back from scratch, she should have no problem creating her own children.

I just watched it again and that is the fastest 40+ minutes ever. Rarely do I get so caught up in a show that the time slips away like that, but both times I've watched it now, the end credits just seem to come out of nowhere.

-OG Saints fan
[/QUOTE]
Assuming you were laying it in thick for comedic effect (which worked)
But
Just in case someone doesn’t actually know that OG means original gangsta and typically refers to someone who’s been thee awhile/put in the time/is not a Johnny come lately - it is now stated

-OG Saints fan
Oh. I never knew that one. Thanks.

one of my favorite podcasters just tossed out this question and it's got me chewing

so Wanda creates Vision from 'nothing' BUT he has the Mind Stone
now sure that could just be costuming, but we've also seem him seemingly independent of Wanda's powers many times - some autonomy - so maybe there's some 'reality' to the Mind Stone
evidently (from Marvel's wiki or such) while Thanos pulverized the stones he did not eliminate them - then still exist on a atomic level (he even said "reduced to atoms")
The Ancient One said that if a stone was removed from it's timeline it would create dark timelines (or something to that effect)
so the question - did Wanda rematerialize the mind stone and create a rift that allowed Agatha to pull Fietro through?
- and it probably doesn't have to be rematerializing each atom back into the stone, but maybe some of it or an atomic copy or some such

i have to say i like this idea

Oh. I never knew that one. Thanks.

Some people think of OG as old guard, which isn't as cool as the original, but essentially the same thing, heh.
[/QUOTE]
Crips started using it as a way to distinguish factions in their gang - Original Gangsta Crips
Ice-T is probably the first to use it in a rap
credit where it's due

More to the point, DVD sales didn't surpass VHS until 2003. The idea that an Eastern Bloc country would have sitcom DVD sets so readily available in 1999 is just too implausible and has frankly ruined the show, and really all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was a good run.

No wonder comic book speculators have been going Cray looking to get a copy of Avengers: West Coast.

Damn good episode. I really like how it's picked up pace since the first few episodes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom