TV WandaVision (3 Viewers)

There was nothing in your post that made me think it was sarcasm. Maybe try to use a /sarcasm tag?

I dunno, his sarcasm was quite apparent to me. But, I guess if you don't read Sun's posts much, I can see how you might miss it, maybe.

Everybody else had no problem figuring it out.

But let's walk through this: in a franchise that features monsters and magic and super soldiers and super science and sentient robots and aliens and interdimensional beings and gods and time travel and LITERALLY EVERYTHING, someone saying "these slightly anachronistic DVDs have gone too far and ruined over a decade of entertainment for me" is quite clearly not to be taken literally. The fact that I'm explaining this to you is not great. Your failure to get an obvious joke isn't my issue.

And you said it so nonchalantly. I'd like to think that if you had meant it you would've had more to say than it's ruined.

And you said it so nonchalantly. I'd like to think that if you had meant it you would've had more to say than it's ruined.
gosh, i'm not sure. Like with Oye, you really have to poke and prod Sun to get him to express his opinions about not liking something and chapter and verse reasons why with full citations
/?sarcasm?

gosh, i'm not sure. Like with Oye, you really have to poke and prod Sun to get him to express his opinions about not liking something and chapter and verse reasons why with full citations
/?sarcasm?

They're like the opposite of grown up Maggie, you can barely get them to speak their minds.

Great episode...going back like that was far better than Darcy fan-splaining MCU events.
Wondering IF we will ever know why *and for whom* Agent Woo was in Westview for?

Lol at the world. This headline is not satire.

Great episode...going back like that was far better than Darcy fan-splaining MCU events.
Wondering IF we will ever know why *and for whom* Agent Woo was in Westview for?

If I was guessing, that was just a device to get him to Westview. He would’ve ID’ed him when they were figuring people out in episode 4 (and we haven’t met any new Westviewers since), and it being some rando in town we’ve never met wouldn’t really register.

I guess it's possible, but I'm increasingly of the belief that a major villain reveal isn't going to happen per se. I think we may get some clues/breadcrumbs of a higher power operating behind the scenes like Nightmare or Mephisto, but with one episode left and so many loose ends to tie up with SWORD, White Vision, Monica, Agatha, Wanda, etc. I feel it's unlikely we have someone step out of the shadows and be like "It was really ME all along!"

Although that said, Agatha did seem way less Machiavellian string puller and more opportunist taking advantage of a situation she didn't understand herself this last episode. And there's still the question of what the nature of her powers being so much stronger than other witches and the possible Darkhold is. So I rule nothing out.

I agree. I think the best we can possibly see is OG Vision returning by implanting himself in Wision. Unless they pull a Thanks cameo at the end of the Avengers type of move, I don't see it happening...

I would be glad to be wrong though.

If I was guessing, that was just a device to get him to Westview. He would’ve ID’ed him when they were figuring people out in episode 4 (and we haven’t met any new Westviewers since), and it being some rando in town we’ve never met wouldn’t really register.
Unless he was sent to find Ralph, who has since been turned into an animal by Agatha...?

Is it true that James Spader has been involved recently? If so, could Wision be Ultron? The coloring certainly matches up. And if we've discussed this already, I apologize for missing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom