TV WandaVision (2 Viewers)

So I take at least a 4 day weekend off per quarter
I just realized it’s this Friday
I may have to watch the whole dang thing again before the finale

I mean it was a joke. But Sokovia was a war torn poverty stricken country. So its very unlikely they had DVDs or a DVD player at that time. It wasn't a predominently adopted format even in the u.s. even at that time.
He made a statement about selling them and the wife looked concerned that he had them. I think he was a street vendor selling DVDs.

But in any case, the Dick Van Dyke Show DVD set came out in 2005.

He made a statement about selling them and the wife looked concerned that he had them. I think he was a street vendor selling DVDs.

But in any case, the Dick Van Dyke Show DVD set came out in 2005.

Often bootlegged DVDs came out long before official releases.

So I take at least a 4 day weekend off per quarter
I just realized it’s this Friday
I may have to watch the whole dang thing again before the finale
I get my vaccine at school on Monday, but I’m pretty sure it’s the version that doesn’t have side effects show up until 4-5 days after the shot

Look, the obvious answer is that the MCU got DVD technology way before we did because Howard Stark developed it sometime in the late 1970s.
And that’s why the bomb dropped in their apartment- it locked onto the bootleg trace

actually we all know the real answer that when the Space Stone did not get returned to it’s time place, a rift in time confused Hulkbuster with Blockbuster and beta technology dominated which allowed DVD technology to exist much earlier

And that’s why the bomb dropped in their apartment- it locked onto the bootleg trace

actually we all know the real answer that when the Space Stone did not get returned to it’s time place, a rift in time confused Hulkbuster with Blockbuster and beta technology dominated which allowed DVD technology to exist much earlier
How about that TV? Withstood the full blast and kept on going. I'm pretty sure it's Mephisto.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom