TV WandaVision (1 Viewer)

That's what I missed. I remember seeing von Strucker walking towards Wanda and Pietro in their cells talking. I missed the scepter.

Yeah, I remembered the scepter being there, but I never connected it to the twins. But after that last episode, it's all nicely tied together. They don't miss a lot when putting these shows and movies together.

Something else for thought. I rewatched Daredevil Season 1 and didn't remember that they did make several references to Avengers and the attack on NYC in the series.

Last edited:
Finally caved in and subscribed to D+ and binged Wandavision over the weekend. I have a small question, that may have already been addressed somewhere in the thread (apologies):

What happened to the beekeeper? Do we know or is it hanging out there like the Russian in the Pine Barrens in the Sopranos?

That's what I missed. I remember seeing von Strucker walking towards Wanda and Pietro in their cells talking. I missed the scepter.

The scene specifically notes they were experimented on using the scepter, which Hydra didn't yet know was the mind stone. Here it is:

Finally caved in and subscribed to D+ and binged Wandavision over the weekend. I have a small question, that may have already been addressed somewhere in the thread (apologies):

What happened to the beekeeper? Do we know or is it hanging out there like the Russian in the Pine Barrens in the Sopranos?

It's never been addressed. I somewhat assume he no longer knows who he is, so when he came out of the sewers again after the rewind, he would have simply wandered off down the street to some house to which his now altered mind had been led. Just my guess, of course.

we're passed the spoiler window

aside from Beekeeper we have any number of open questions...:
- Monica's engineer
- Dottie
- the Mr Hart and Vision's job and his co-worker
- the guy Jimmy was originally trying to find
- Ralph
- confirmation in Fietro's origin/appearance
- the nature of OG Vision's stone
- the nature of the twins

what else?

- Monica's engineer
- Dottie
- Ralph

what else?

The name of the book.

- Monica's engineer
- Dottie
- Ralph

what else?
Starting to prepare myself for the finale not addressing all of these.

- Monica's engineer
- Dottie
- Ralph

what else?
The father of the twins
Who (what?) is Heyward and what is his actual agenda concerning reanimating Vision to have as a weapon (against who?)
Just who is the Big Bad here; is it someone we're already dealing with (Agatha, Heyward, Wanda), or if not, is that someone going to be made known by the end of the coming episode

I read somewhere that the beekeeper popped up as an ice cream man on the episode after he first appeared.

Not 100% sure but it would make sense that he was assimilated into the show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom