TV WandaVision (1 Viewer)

Good finale. I'm a little disappointed some of the points we were discussing yesterday weren't addressed. I still think a lot of it was over analyzing by us, and it seems the nature of the kids is still out there (they were screaming for help in the post-credits scene). We got our answer on Vision and Fietro was exactly what I thought.

I think the narrative of the show was simpler than we pictured in our heads, so no really big reveals at the end. Still very entertaining.

Good show. Satisfying finale. Bravo Disney+.
I had my doubts when I heard the MCU was going into tv shows.
Agents of Shield hasn’t been mentioned in the films, unless I’m missing something, and I’m still trying to figure out where the Netflix shows fit in the MCU.
But I was wrong. They managed to make a nine episode miniseries as memorable, great, and entertaining as 60 episode HBO classic that ended in its prime.

I had my doubts when I heard the MCU was going into tv shows.
Agents of Shield hasn’t been mentioned in the films, unless I’m missing something, and I’m still trying to figure out where the Netflix shows fit in the MCU.
But I was wrong. They managed to make a nine episode miniseries as memorable, great, and entertaining as 60 episode HBO classic that ended in its prime.

Well, AOS and the Netflix series did make numerous references to the Avengers and MCU, but the opposite wasn't really true except for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s several mentions in the MCU films and of course Phil Coulson's several appearances in those movies.

Don't forget Agent Carter made several appearances on the big screen as well.

I think going forward, we'll start seeing, and are already seeing more overlap between the small and big screens. I'm pretty stoked about that tbh.

Is there really anything in this episode to "spoil?" I mean, QS isn't really QS, Agatha is still the big bad. The "good guy" triumphs. The "bad guy" loses. No one dies. I mean, if there's a spoiler, it's spoiling the fact that nothing remarkable or unexpected happens.

Is there really anything in this episode to "spoil?" I mean, QS isn't really QS, Agatha is still the big bad. The "good guy" triumphs. The "bad guy" loses. No one dies. I mean, if there's a spoiler, it's spoiling the fact that nothing remarkable or unexpected happens.

This is fair. Obviously we want to keep the tags until people have watched. There being nothing to spoil is a spoiler unto itself. But yeah, there really isn't anything to spoil. There was no misdirection happening there. It all was exactly what it appeared to be.

This is fair. Obviously we want to keep the tags until people have watched. There being nothing to spoil is a spoiler unto itself. But yeah, there really isn't anything to spoil. There was no misdirection happening there. It all was exactly what it appeared to be.

Maybe the fact that the Visions come to an understanding based on a thought experiment instead of blasting each other into oblivion :hihi:

Last edited:
Has Wanda done good in any of her MCU appearances? She was a downright villain in Ultron. She killed a bunch of people (accidentally?) in Civil War, she really only fought to defend the person she loved in IW and ultimately failed at even that task like 3 different times. She fought Thanos to a standstill, ultimately causing him to bring on more destruction in EG. And then she went back to being a downright unapologetic villain in this. I mean she walked past all those people she straight up tortured and didn't even apologize or show remorse....she just left them to freaking clean up her mess probably with no end of psychological damage. If there's a character in these movies that the Avengers need to put down, it's her. She's ultimately powerful with very little control or stability.

Last edited:
As I predicted, the masses on places like Reddit seem P'Oed off about lack of big reveals and specifically the Quicksilver thing being a bunch of nothing. I have a lot of thoughts about all of this I'll share later. In short, fans are mostly to blame for buying into their own fanfiction, but the show and production did fan some flames that amounted to nothing.

As I predicted, the masses on places like Reddit seem P'Oed off about lack of big reveals and specifically the Quicksilver thing being a bunch of nothing. I have a lot of thoughts about all of this I'll share later. In short, fans are mostly to blame for buying into their own fanfiction, but the show and production did fan some flames that amounted to nothing.

That's the point I was making yesterday. We all did a lot of overanalyzing of the show and I said yesterday I thought it would lead to disappointment. They weren't making the show we were trying to watch with a bunch of subtle clues that lead to big reveals. They were making something much simpler.

Well, AOS and the Netflix series did make numerous references to the Avengers and MCU, but the opposite wasn't really true except for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s several mentions in the MCU films and of course Phil Coulson's several appearances in those movies.

Don't forget Agent Carter made several appearances on the big screen as well.

I think going forward, we'll start seeing, and are already seeing more overlap between the small and big screens. I'm pretty stoked about that tbh.
I haven’t watched AOS or Agent Carter so id like to know how it is. Is it necessary to keep up or is it like off book stories set in the MCU.

I would like to give props for Disney for keeping the storytelling so consistent in the thirteen years since Iron Man’s release.

I haven’t watched AOS or Agent Carter so id like to know how it is. Is it necessary to keep up or is it like off book stories set in the MCU.

I would like to give props for Disney for keeping the storytelling so consistent in the thirteen years since Iron Man’s release.

I enjoyed both. They're not super necessary to follow the overall MCU, but they definitely add to it. I'd highly recommend AOS. It's all on Netflix. Agent Carter isn't quite as good imo, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit. It's chock full of MCU references and lore. Mostly tied to the aftermath of Cap's disappearance.

I'd consider both to be MCU canon, but some might object to that. The Netflix Defenders shows all make a few references to the MCU, but they have much fewer tie-ins than AOS and Agent Carter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom