TV WandaVision (4 Viewers)

I don't do Disney+ but I must admit, the teasers for it are almost intriguing.

You might be right but I don't follow release dates until trailers start to be released. This was the first trailer I have seen and after End Game I have been waiting for the next Marvel releases and this is it.

Almost intriguing? So it's still not intriguing but it's close? That's splitting hairs right there.
It is. That means it almost kinda sorta makes me want to sign up for the Disney platform. I'm generally not into the whole superhero stuff, but the aspect of the '50s sitcom "perfect" world is what draws me in.,

Last edited:
You might be right but I don't follow release dates until trailers start to be released. This was the first trailer I have seen and after End Game I have been waiting for the next Marvel releases and this is it.

1609647360208.png

I've been very excited for this. If they're able to handle the emotional aspect of this story they'll have a masterpiece. I think that they will because it leads to Doctor Strange 2 and they don't want to mess that up.

I know that it won't be exactly like it was in the comics. I don't care about that as long as they're able to make the audience feel what she's going through.

It is. That means it almost kinda sorta makes me want to sign up for the Disney platform. I'm generally not into the whole superhero stuff, but the aspect of the '50s sitcom "perfect" world is what draws me in.,

I’m probably not telling you anything new here, but my attitude when I have similar feelings about a show - wait for it to end*, find a free trial, and burn through it

*Edit - the season is what I should have said

I’m probably not telling you anything new here, but my attitude when I have similar feelings about a show - wait for it to end*, find a free trial, and burn through it

Yeah, that's pretty much it because I don't really get that feeling anymore that I'm missing out on something.

I don't believe Disney+ provide free trials anymore. I think HBOMax has stopped as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom