TV WandaVision (6 Viewers)

My theory is someone has her trapped in there trying to figure her powers out, maybe even how to extract the Mind Stone energy out of her. She seemed fine during Endgame so the idea of a mental breakdown due to Vision dying doesn't make much sense to me. I also don't think it would be an earned storyline because in the movies their relationship wasn't developed to the point that losing him would affect her more than losing her brother.

I'm going with someone is experimenting on her and unleashes her reality-altering powers in the process.
Big and probably highly incorrect assumption from me on this, but could it be Mastermind playing mind tricks on her at the best of someone more powerful? Mastermind is a very powerful mutant who has some of the same powers Scarlet Witch does, he maybe, in some cases, be more powerful at conjuring very realistic seeming mind-altering illusions. He's also got a well-publicized history of mental illness where he suffered psychotic breaks if one is familiar with Marvel Comics history.

My theory is someone has her trapped in there trying to figure her powers out, maybe even how to extract the Mind Stone energy out of her. She seemed fine during Endgame so the idea of a mental breakdown due to Vision dying doesn't make much sense to me. I also don't think it would be an earned storyline because in the movies their relationship wasn't developed to the point that losing him would affect her more than losing her brother.

I'm going with someone is experimenting on her and unleashes her reality-altering powers in the process.
Women are known to make sense.....

(sorry!!)

Some more details here in this interview with cast and crew (possibly some very mild spoilers, but nothing I'd avoid unless I was trying to go into it with no idea at all of what to expect).

My daughter (8) is weirdly excited for this show, considering how little Wanda and Vision actually appear in the MCU. But she likes anything MCU and feels really cheated that the pandemic has kept her from seeing Black Widow.

I'm excited for this because it looks very weird and rather unlike the typical MCU offering

Two more days. I've been interested in this from the beginning but only mildly so. However it appears this series will have some major ramifications for the MCU so I'm kinda stoked to see it now.

Well, since there's been so little to see after Spiderman: Far From Home, I'm jonesing a bit for some fresh MCU offerings. I'm looking forward to this.

I don't know. I still think that Vision is somehow alive within the stone and has somehow reached Wanda and they will theorize that that he's always been there across space and time or some sheet like that.

Of course, I'm obviously wrong...

I don’t think we will know for sure until later in the season. I think early on they will keep it as a mystery and let the audience speculate.

In Endgame, we saw her just after she was "snapped back". Up to that point, her last memory was of Thanos killing Vision. When she meets up with Thanos on the battlefield, she nearly kills him right then and there she is so enraged.

I can see after this battle, as she begins to process her grief that this idea of wrapping herself in her own reality could come to fruition...

It’s almost phase 4 time y’all! 🥳

Very interesting. Very Different. I loved seeing Emma Caulfield on screen again.

Looks like I was right to at least some degree. Someone is doing this to her and whoever it is has tech, so it’s unlikely to be Mephisto.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom