TV WandaVision (1 Viewer)

I’m home sick and watched the 1st 2 episodes. I have not seen Endgame. Should I watch Endgame for some background? It’s really interesting so far.

I’m home sick and watched the 1st 2 episodes. I have not seen Endgame. Should I watch Endgame for some background? It’s really interesting so far.

I'd recommend Endgame regardless. I loved the movie. But idk if you need to see it to fill in background in WandaVision. After watching WV tonight, I'll give my take.

@gboudx You don't need Endgame for the first 2 episodes at least. I don't know what is coming in the future of the show. The first 2 episodes are basically MCU independent beyond knowing who Wanda and Vision are.

Yeah I knew Wanda and Vision from Age of Ultron. That may be the last Avengers movie I saw, unless Civil War came out after. Then that is the last. I know I saw none with Thanos.

Yeah I knew Wanda and Vision from Age of Ultron. That may be the last Avengers movie I saw, unless Civil War came out after. Then that is the last. I know I saw none with Thanos.

So you haven't seen IW and EG yet? Lol. I saw both in theaters and have watched both at least 3x. Check em out. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :9:

And yeah, TWS predates Age of Ultron.

Don't watch Endgame until after watching Infinity War.

First impression is that it's very limited exposition. Is she stuck in a dream? Creating an alternative reality in her head to escape a reality? The SWORD beekeeper was something that she definitely didn't like or wasn't ready to confront. Either I'm missing what's really going on or it's very limited exposition.

Very interesting. Very Different. I loved seeing Emma Caulfield on screen again.

Looks like I was right to at least some degree. Someone is doing this to her and whoever it is has tech, so it’s unlikely to be Mephisto.

There was one line that stood out to me, though:

Emma Caufield's character says "The devil's in the details," and Agnes says something like "That's not the only place he is."

There was one line that stood out to me, though:

Emma Caufield's character says "The devil's in the details," and Agnes says something like "That's not the only place he is."

Yeah, no freaking clue what's going on yet. Which makes it interesting, but can also make it tiresome if episode 3 doesn't move that part of the story along.

The parts that stick out is that clearly this involves SWORD. SWORD was always a bit 'extra' compared to SHIELD, so I wonder if they'll just be that, or if they're run or infiltrated by AIM.

Who the heck is that beekeeper? That's clearly an oddity. Also, I think Wanda is self aware of all this. Or at least, has moments of lucidness, like when she told Vision to help.

First impression is that it's very limited exposition. Is she stuck in a dream? Creating an alternative reality in her head to escape a reality? The SWORD beekeeper was something that she definitely didn't like or wasn't ready to confront. Either I'm missing what's really going on or it's very limited exposition.
Wanda said "no" to and/or about the beekeeper - it was like he found her then she grabbed control of the story and brought it back to right before they heard the noise - then she went 'deeper' into her reality by colorizing everything

no idea what the helicopter is about - i can only assume it was another attempt to find her/them

Mrs Heart freaked me out in the choking scene

Agnes's husband Ralph seems super important

Wanda said "no" to and/or about the beekeeper - it was like he found her then she grabbed control of the story and brought it back to right before they heard the noise - then she went 'deeper' into her reality by colorizing everything

no idea what the helicopter is about - i can only assume it was another attempt to find her/them

Mrs Heart freaked me out in the choking scene

Agnes's husband Ralph seems super important
She was 98 percent laughing and then 2 percent worried. There's clearly a reality that we aren't seeing yet.

After thinking on it a bit...
I think the ones we're seeing monitoring her at the end of each episode are SWORD, somehow. They aren't doing this to her but can watch it being done.

Maybe Ralph is Mephisto. I'm not letting Mephisto go dammit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom