TV WandaVision (1 Viewer)

at first I was What the Fork! about Yo Gabba Gabba
but then I remembered that the guy is kinda like a puppeteer - the characters are in a case he opens and he sets them up bc they’re inanimate and then he kinda magics them to life and can beam himself into their world (he can put himself into a world he creates)
I now know more about Yo Gabba Gabba than I ever have in my entire life.

My guess is it's the Darkhold

It would mean ignoring the fact that it showed up in Agents of SHEILD, or they may come up with some other book that it is.

Exactly what I thought at first. But the book in AOS seemed bigger than this one. But, allowing one to create an alternate reality seems similar here to the Framework in AOS.

Seems like you can die in the Hex just like you can die in the Framework.

As for this episode, some good stuff. The sit down chats felt like The Office, and I agree the tune was similar.

I had a feeling Agnes was in on a lot of it, but didn't guess that she was controlling that much of it.

Last 2 episodes...feels like a whole lot to cover in a short time. Curious to see how it plays out.

Last edited:
I'd say there's probably a good chance the book is the Darkhold. Feige never had any love for Agents of Shield and though its a point of contention among fans of that show, the reality is is he's never going to let anything from AoS override what he wants in the MCU. It exists in a sort of weird tangent space. Is it canon to the MCU? Probably much less so than most fans think.

So we now know Agatha is pulling the strings. The question becomes to what end and if she's working alone. And what role everything we saw at the end plays.

Also, I'm sort of obsessed with Agatha's theme song.

As to the engineer Teyonah Parris (Monica) has said she can't wait for people to see who it is, so there's probably still a reveal of some sort coming.

I'd say there's probably a good chance the book is the Darkhold. Feige never had any love for Agents of Shield and though its a point of contention among fans of that show, the reality is is he's never going to let anything from AoS override what he wants in the MCU. It exists in a sort of weird tangent space. Is it canon to the MCU? Probably much less so than most fans think.

So we now know Agatha is pulling the strings. The question becomes to what end and if she's working alone. And what role everything we saw at the end plays.

Also, I'm sort of obsessed with Agatha's theme song.

As to the engineer Teyonah Parris (Monica) has said she can't wait for people to see who it is, so there's probably still a reveal of some sort coming.

Maybe not, but I'm an S.H.I.E.L.D. junkie pretty much and I'm actually watching it currently as part of a long MCU semi-binge. Early AOS has a lot of references to MCU characters and themes early on, but not nearly as much in later seasons.

Honestly, would have liked a bit more connections between the different shows and movies, but I can understand why there might be some downsides to it. I would consider AOS canon. But I get why some people might not agree with it.

I usually pick up my phone to check the thread during credits, so thanks for the heads up to pay attention.

I got so giddy with the Nexus ad

The line about biting the kid was just the most Jen Barkley thing

The show doesn’t exactly have to stay true to Mephisto’s power set - maybe he would require Agnes to help trick Wanda with his shapeshift? When I was double checking his powers, I also saw he first showed up as a fly

I'm now leaning towards Quicksilver having been plucked from the multiverse and being controlled by Agatha based on the scene during her Munsters song. I'm also posting it because it might be the best villain reveal ever:

watching again when something struck me. The S.W.O.R.D astronaut suit looks pretty dang close to the Fantastic 4 uniforms. I think they are definitely setting up for Reed and crew to be S.W.O.R.D astronauts.

48C0698F-7B33-4C95-9353-7EFE701514C6.jpeg

1DF98598-EB4B-4CAF-8951-E23634111F1A.jpeg
I actually thought the same thing, but just chalked it to me looking for clues to support my theory. Even the space rover thing looked like something out of FF.

I couldn’t tell if the rabbit in the cage was Senor Scratch
did someone else on her post that the rabbit and locust might be the twins?

also WHERE IS DOTTIE!.?!

I couldn’t tell if the rabbit in the cage was Senor Scratch
did someone else on her post that the rabbit and locust might be the twins?

also WHERE IS DOTTIE!.?!

We saw Dottie very briefly. She was an onlooker during Wanda and Monica's showdown in the front yard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom