TV WandaVision (2 Viewers)

Ummm...what? Do I have to go back and watch all the episodes again now!?

This is all I could find about closed captioning and the show. I would think someone would have noticed the inner thoughts thing way quicker than Episode 7 if it was happening all season.

In the first scene of episode 7, turn on the captions and you'll get subtitles for a radio broadcast (WNDA) that you can't really hear in the audio.
The DJ is talking about Halloween from the night before, and says that it was nice to see the kids again for the one day a year they come out.

This is all I could find about closed captioning and the show. I would think someone would have noticed the inner thoughts thing way quicker than Episode 7 if it was happening all season.

I watch with CC on and this was the only odd situation I can remember. At first I thought it was a glitch in the CC, perhaps loading at the wrong time, because even when I turned the volume up I couldn't hear the radio.

That is what she told me this morning. I might try it tonight.

We watched them with the captions on just because we get noise from outside sometimes, so we keep them on to make sure we don't miss any lines. I don't remember seeing any captions that weren't actually spoken.
You do see some lines from background things you normally might not catch, though.

I loved when she said she bit a kid before and then when she admitted to killing Sparky. Those two moments were great.

We were laughing so hard at the "I once bit a kid" line (however it went) we had to pause and rewind. That was the funniest line of the whole season so far.

This song is so hot right now...

2iMBXuO.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom