TV WandaVision (2 Viewers)

how have y'all not seen that before - that's been a meme staple for years

officespace_111.jpg

A fun interview with Jimmy Kimmel and Teyonah Parris who plays Capt Monica Rambeau.

I love all of Jimmy’s Marvel interviews.

apparently a bunch of us fans crashed Disney+ at 2am CT trying to watch WandaVision. I was in that number as my kids had no school due to weather in Texas last week, we had power restored and we all decided to stay up late to watch the new episode... 😬

A fun interview with Jimmy Kimmel and Teyonah Parris who plays Capt Monica Rambeau.

I love all of Jimmy’s Marvel interviews.

apparently a bunch of us fans crashed Disney+ at 2am CT trying to watch WandaVision. I was in that number as my kids had no school due to weather in Texas last week, we had power restored and we all decided to stay up late to watch the new episode... 😬

I think it only crashed during Midnight Pacific time.

It's an interesting take about a missing book. It would not surprise me at all if they had been thinking ahead setting up the stage for it. Feige and company have been long ball with intertwining plots since the first Iron Man.
However, this little article never mentions Mephisto, so the author's contentions are flawed at some level. There may be some truth in it (the missing book being the most likely), but I doubt Agatha had anything to do with the Ancient One. Her sorcery comes from a different source altogether, and to me it wouldn't make a lot of sense to connect her to the Ancient One's "dojo".

I think it all depends on how the current slate of series and movies go. MCU has so much going on that I'm not really thinking about a season 2 right now. Would be nice, but wouldn't be mad if it turns into movies and seasons of other characters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom