TV WandaVision (2 Viewers)

the movies never really acknowledged the show (I mean SHIELD was destroyed in the movies)

You’re right.

I will point out that the helicarrier that pops up in the nick of time at the end of Age of Ultron did come courtesy of Coulson and his team from the tv show.

But to your point, I don’t think the movie actually acknowledges that. You’d only realize that’s what happened if you watched Agents of Shield.

You’re right.

I will point out that the helicarrier that pops up in the nick of time at the end of Age of Ultron did come courtesy of Coulson and his team from the tv show.

But to your point, I don’t think the movie actually acknowledges that. You’d only realize that’s what happened if you watched Agents of Shield.

As Sun pointed out, Fury says that he got it from an old friend.

Welcome to Agents of Shield talk
If you would like to continue getting AoS content please type “yes”

Well, I do miss AoS...I’m in! :hihi:

It is unfortunate it’s not part of the main MCU though, the show was quite good in the last few seasons.

I only want to talk about the little remembered Generation X TV movie that Fox aired in the mid 90s. That's the real Marvel TV content that needs to be brought into the MCU.

Why did I do this to myself

Edit: I hadn’t watched the entire thing before posting, there’s a little language in there

Last edited:
Can we talk about the how Wanda was keeping all the children in Westview locked up until the Halloween episode? Dottie's pleading with Wanda was a mother desperate to be reunited with her child and it stands to reason that Wanda was keeping all the town's children similarly locked up.

It makes the droning response in unison all the creepier when they said "for the children" which I thought was a way to incept Wanda with the idea to conceive the twins. But maybe, it was everyone pleading to see their kids.

I only want to talk about the little remembered Generation X TV movie that Fox aired in the mid 90s. That's the real Marvel TV content that needs to be brought into the MCU.

I legit downloaded that and the Gen 13 animated movie yesterday to watch at some point soon. I couldn't bring myself to grab that David Hasselhoff Nick Fury movie, though.

I miss low budget TV movies of the week.

David Hasselhoff Nick Fury movie

This was actually the first “Marvel movie” I saw. I was randomly awake at like 4:30, started channel surfing and ended up watching it because Hasselhoff. Ah, “good” times

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Wizard of OZ tribute scene. When Wanda hit Agatha with the car early in the fight all you see of Agatha is her smoking boots leaving you to think she is dead just like the wicked witch in the Wizard of OZ. Of course she wasn't dead but I loved the reference.

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Wizard of OZ tribute scene. When Wanda hit Agatha with the car early in the fight all you see of Agatha is her smoking boots leaving you to think she is dead just like the wicked witch in the Wizard of OZ. Of course she wasn't dead but I loved the reference.
Is there a more ‘homaged’ movie in American culture?
It REALLY seemed like they were foreshadowing with ‘Oz the great and powerful’ but it seems like they were just throwing a bone to Sam Raimi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom