TV WandaVision (1 Viewer)

I'm fairly positive that in one of the trailers for the show they showed a man entering the bubble that was wearing a cape and it's a scene that was never shown in any episode. I'll bet money it was him unless it was them faking people out like they've done in the Avengers 3 and 4 trailers.

Okay, I watched the first three episodes when it came out. Was drawn to it by the old sitcom parodies but was not familiar with the characters at all. I had seen a few Marvel movies (Captain America, a Thor, a couple of Iron Man, Guardians) but viewed them as independents or independent sequels. So before I went any further (or is it farther?) with WandaVision, my wife and I committed to the Marvel movies in timeline order (a grouping on Disney+). Last week, after several weeks, we finished the movies and are now somewhat familiar with the common threads and ties to each other. Will probably take a few more watchings to pick up things now in hindsight (like GOT), but that first watching was a huge commitment. I'll probably do so more casually.

So, back then, I put this thread aside to not see any Wanda spoilers. We just finished cycling through Wanda and I really enjoyed it. As we watched, we had the lingering questions that we knew would be answered - what's with the cool sitcom theme, I thought Vision died, etc.

I have a lot of questions about the last episode. So I thought, no problem, I can now go to the SR.com thread. And it's 1,250+ posts long!! Not to mention, I'm still very much a Marvel novice, especially to the original comic book fans. I thought watching all 20 Marvel movies in the series was time consuming, now this mega-thread.

Damn you, my SR.com brethren.

And thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Okay, I watched the first three episodes when it came out. Was drawn to it by the old sitcom parodies but was not familiar with the characters at all. I had seen a few Marvel movies (Captain America, a Thor, a couple of Iron Man, Guardians) but viewed them as independents or independent sequels. So before I went any further (or is it farther?) with WandaVision, my wife and I committed to the Marvel movies in timeline order (a grouping on Disney+). Last week, after several weeks, we finished the movies and are now somewhat familiar with the common threads and ties to each other. Will probably take a few more watchings to pick up things now in hindsight (like GOT), but that first watching was a huge commitment. I'll probably do so more casually.

So, back then, I put this thread aside to not see any Wanda spoilers. We just finished cycling through Wanda and I really enjoyed it. As we watched, we had the lingering questions that we knew would be answered - what's with the cool sitcom theme, I thought Vision died, etc.

I have a lot of questions about the last episode. So I thought, no problem, I can now go to the SR.com thread. And it's 1,250+ posts long!! Not to mention, I'm still very much a Marvel novice, especially to the original comic book fans. I thought watching all 20 Marvel movies in the series was time consuming, now this mega-thread.

Welcome to the club! :hihi:

You clearly skipped Agents Of Shield and Agent Carter. That's a mistake,but feel to free to intentionally skip Inhumans. Marvel doesn't face plant often, but Inhumans is a train wreck.

You clearly skipped Agents Of Shield and Agent Carter. That's a mistake,but feel to free to intentionally skip Inhumans. Marvel doesn't face plant often, but Inhumans is a train wreck.

There's also the Netflix series as well. Daredevil and the rest. They're not really tied to the MCU although there are occasional mentions of MCU characters.

So... what's your question? ;)

Just binge watched the whole series yesterday. Really enjoyed it.

I have to admit that I have a horrible memory and it was half way through the series before I remembered how and when Vision died.

I realized I don't remember the Age of Ultron film or Vision/Wanda origin stories AT ALL.

I also have not seen Agents of Shield....but still I figured most of it out by the end and really enjoyed it. Kathryn Hahn was great in her role and a cameo by Kitty Foreman is always welcome lol.

My wife hates the Marvel stuff and she enjoyed it relatively well, too. She endured it till the end anyway.

This made me realize I need to go back to the beginning and re-watch all the films before the next round of films comes out.

Just binge watched the whole series yesterday. Really enjoyed it.

I have to admit that I have a horrible memory and it was half way through the series before I remembered how and when Vision died.

I realized I don't remember the Age of Ultron film or Vision/Wanda origin stories AT ALL.

I also have not seen Agents of Shield....but still I figured most of it out by the end and really enjoyed it. Kathryn Hahn was great in her role and a cameo by Kitty Foreman is always welcome lol.

My wife hates the Marvel stuff and she enjoyed it relatively well, too. She endured it till the end anyway.

This made me realize I need to go back to the beginning and re-watch all the films before the next round of films comes out.

Yeah, wife and I just went through a marathon watching everything on this list below except Runaways and Inhumans. We are in the Endgame now, so almost done with this one. We've already watched WV and TFATWS. It's cool paying more attention to the roles these characters had in the movies and making those connections in the current series.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom