TV WandaVision (7 Viewers)

Yeah, wife and I just went through a marathon watching everything on this list below except Runaways and Inhumans. We are in the Endgame now, so almost done with this one. We've already watched WV and TFATWS. It's cool paying more attention to the roles these characters had in the movies and making those connections in the current series.

Great resource thanks! Gonna do that relatively soon-ish.

My wife is gonna hate me. I am already forcing her to watch star trek Enterprise.

She liked Voyager, which we just finished so that's a start haha.

Runaways isnt THAT bad,it just isnt really tied in too much and goes off the tracks towards the end. Inhumans is just bad.

Yeah, wife and I just went through a marathon watching everything on this list below except Runaways and Inhumans. We are in the Endgame now, so almost done with this one. We've already watched WV and TFATWS. It's cool paying more attention to the roles these characters had in the movies and making those connections in the current series.

I liked Enterprise, probably more that any of the other series, Discovery isn't bad but I am hoping that CBS brings it back for at least another year or two. I can't stand the Chris Pines re-boot movies though. I generally don't care for any movie that changes too much of a prior movie series or books that I have previously seen or read. The latest Clancy book that Amazon turned into a movie (Without Remorse) went so far out from the book I couldn't even finish it.

Thought this was an interesting tweet/read.

1614821950093-jpeg.155228

So I'm re-watching WandaVision right now and I think I figured something out. Vision's job. My theory is that he's helping out with Wanda's magic using his computational skills to figure out the size of the hex and is helping to maintain it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom