Want 30 days in jail? Give your bond judge the bird (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This 18-year old Miami girl thinks she's pretty bad ***. Instead of the initial $5,000 bond (which she can get for about $500 plus minor fees), she decides that she's too bad *** for that - and that 30 days in jail is a better choice.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2013/02/06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge-pkg.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2013/02/06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge-pkg.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

Anyone *** enough to sit in court and give the judge the finger deserves whatever they get.

Just wondering why the judge got mad at her for saying adiós?

Just wondering why the judge got mad at her for saying adiós?

It was the final straw. The CNN video doesn't show all that happened leading it up to it. But she clearly didn't take the whole process seriously and was giggly the whole time.

Plus it is just disrespectful, yes sir, no sir, thank you is the only things you should say to a judge.

She apologized:

But Friday, 18-year-old Soto was solemn as she acknowledged to Rodriguez-Chomat that she was wrong for insulting him. Her lawyer and relatives stood next to her as she apologized.

"My behavior was very irrational, and I apologize not only to the court and you, but to my family,” Penelope Soto told Rodriguez-Chomat.

Responding to her apology, Rodriguez-Chomat dropped the 30-day contempt sentence he had imposed on her when she first appeared before him on a Xanax possession charge.

Among the reasons he cited for dropping her contempt sentence were her being a first-time offender, her admission that she had abused Xanax, her willingness to overcome her addiction by attending a drug-treatment program and her apology.

When keeping it real goes wrong

tumblr_lvre1a0XRs1qgkai1o1_500.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom