Want on get on. Want off get off. (1 Viewer)

our defense is way too suspect and when the strength of our team (the "O") can't produce we can pretty much mail it home b/c any team with a below avg. offense will destroy us.

I'm always on and staying on the bandwagon. Lets get those playoff tickets now!

What can't a fan be mad at his team for comletely stinking it up. I'm ticked off b/c this team constantly melts down in some form or another and it's been that way for years. You would think we'd be used to it but no...

I like how people instantly say we're not fans just because we're bad mouthing the team they play the way they did today. There is NO WAY we make it to the playoffs the way we're playing right now.

8-8 or 9-7 but no playoffs. We have WAY too many glaring holes on defense as usual.

OK thats a NO.

NEXT

we've lost 3 of out last 4, we have a -9 to ratio, we are going on the road to face a div opponent who is on a 3 game losing streak..

i think we started of fast, because no one even thought we might be a decent team, now opposing teams are figuring us out. i think we finish maybe a game over .500 which is a hecuvalot better than last year

ANd ANOTHER NO.

NEXT

I'm depressed, have momentarily lost the will to live; but I still believe. I BELIEVE!

We will go to the playoffs when we stop digging our own grave. We've beaten ourselves the past few games. Thats the bottom line.

this thread is useless without pictures. ;)

Theres plenty of room on the carolina wagon if anyone is intreasted

o and there is also room on the Ravens wagon too

For me im staying on the saints wagon!!! GO SAINTS!!

what does this mean pbody? does it mean that if you think they aren't playing good enough to make the playoffs, does that mean you are no longer a saint fan or something?..i'm confused....

what does this mean pbody? does it mean that if you think they aren't playing good enough to make the playoffs, does that mean you are no longer a saint fan or something?..i'm confused....

Not questioning anyones fandom. But come on guys you can't lay it all down on one path and then hop on another. If you are going to complain maybe you could at least pronounce some faith or the fact that it is an abberation or that you still believe. But most who complain and point out all the wrong things the team does never have faith that they can right the ship they think its sunk already.

And after all its pretty easy. ON or OFF.

For the record: On On ON!!!!! And I'm going to sit near the front so I can see good when we reach the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom