Want on get on. Want off get off. (1 Viewer)

Not questioning anyones fandom. But come on guys you can't lay it all down on one path and then hop on another. If you are going to complain maybe you could at least pronounce some faith or the fact that it is an abberation or that you still believe. But most who complain and point out all the wrong things the team does never have faith that they can right the ship they think its sunk already.

And after all its pretty easy. ON or OFF.

actually its not pretty easy being that the response has to be at least 12 characters....soooooo

OFF

Bandwagon? Man I'm stay'in in..and forever..........I want to be in that number.

#1 in the NFC South and into the playoffs...

I have been on this wagon for so long I don't think I could the find exit but if this team keeps playing like this all we're going to here from everybody is "same old Saints" if they beat ATL I think we can make the playoffs if not it was a good season and we have something to look forward to next year.

OK lets go guys a couple of threads similar to this and we still have got doubters out there.

On come on guys lets go. Get on now. Its a leaving and you don't want to miss the wagon now..

But really... we'll be OK once we eliminate the turnovers. As Drew said in the post game press... we can move the ball up and down the field at will... we just need to take care of the ball.

the only team that can beat the Saints are the Saints... think about it... even in the Ravens game we guft wrapped that game for them with the dumb turnovers and penalties.

I'm still saying 10-6, and on to the playoffs.

But really... we'll be OK once we eliminate the turnovers. As Drew said in the post game press... we can move the ball up and down the field at will... we just need to take care of the ball.

the only team that can beat the Saints are the Saints... think about it... even in the Ravens game we guft wrapped that game for them with the dumb turnovers and penalties.

I'm still saying 10-6, and on to the playoffs.

The problem is we continue to beat ourselves. I could see if it were 1 game, but it's been 3 of the last 4........

But, I believe Coach will straighten them out!

We are going to the playoffs. This team is going to the Playoffs. All of you that want off get off now.

But if you believe say so now. Right now in the midst of the darkness. Say so now.

Me. I say we are going to the playoffs.

I've been on this roller coaster (albeit mainly a LOW coaster) for 30 years.
I haven't had this much reason to be excited about this club since 1987!!!
ALL ABOARD!

I have a butt grove already built into my seat on the bandwagon. I'm going no where. We gonna get this baby fixed and march on.

what does this mean pbody? does it mean that if you think they aren't playing good enough to make the playoffs, does that mean you are no longer a saint fan or something?..i'm confused....

I'm with this guy...

Do I think this team can make the playoffs? Yeah, if only because I can't think of 6 teams better than us right now... but will somebody catch us napping if we don't turn around our performance soon? You better believe it...

Just because I can take the Saints Goggles off my eyes and look at this team as one of 32 doesn't mean I'm not a Saints fan. If that makes me OFF then put my tail OFF -- I don't want to be ON such an asinine prognostication anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom