Want on get on. Want off get off. (1 Viewer)

Pbody

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We are going to the playoffs. This team is going to the Playoffs. All of you that want off get off now.

But if you believe say so now. Right now in the midst of the darkness. Say so now.

Me. I say we are going to the playoffs.

We are going to the playoffs. This team is going to the Playoffs. All of you that want off get off now.

It was lame when Jim Fassel said it and it's lame now. However, I do think the Saints will probably make the playoffs.

Just take care of the ball and we're 9-1 right now. Yeah, I think we're going to the play-offs.

Hopefully, we'll take out our frustrations on the Turds next week.

were 6-4 we havent even begun to be out of the playoff picture....we need to get heathly (get colston back) and get ready for Atlanta, there down right now and we need to take advantage of that. is it the record people are more concerned about or if we make the playoffs? there are alot of things that Payton does not know that he is learning, yet he has guided us to a 6-4 record, sure we dropped 2 straight, but thats because of turnovers, something Payton and Drew are steadfast against happening, and it will be corrected...but we gotta run the ball with duece when we obviously need to run him, like on those 2 redzone picks, we should of been pounding Duece in there!!

It was lame when Jim Fassel said it and it's lame now. However, I do think the Saints will probably make the playoffs.

Not until you said that did i remember Him saying that. Lame OK but how lame are all these fair weather fans who don't even get through a guater without writing us off, much less after a 6-4 start.

Plaese insert your great quote now.

were 6-4 we havent even begun to be out of the playoff picture....

IMO, we have begun our descent. Look at the quality of teams we've beaten vs. the quality of teams we've lost against... then look at the teams we have remaining on our schedule.

What can't a fan be mad at his team for comletely stinking it up. I'm ticked off b/c this team constantly melts down in some form or another and it's been that way for years. You would think we'd be used to it but no...

I like how people instantly say we're not fans just because we're bad mouthing the team they play the way they did today. There is NO WAY we make it to the playoffs the way we're playing right now.

8-8 or 9-7 but no playoffs. We have WAY too many glaring holes on defense as usual.

we've lost 3 of out last 4, we have a -9 to ratio, we are going on the road to face a div opponent who is on a 3 game losing streak..

i think we started of fast, because no one even thought we might be a decent team, now opposing teams are figuring us out. i think we finish maybe a game over .500 which is a hecuvalot better than last year

What can't a fan be mad at his team for comletely stinking it up. I'm ticked off b/c this team constantly melts down in some form or another and it's been that way for years. You would think we'd be used to it but no...

I like how people instantly say we're not fans just because we're bad mouthing the team they play the way they did today. There is NO WAY we make it to the playoffs the way we're playing right now.

8-8 or 9-7 but no playoffs. We have WAY too many glaring holes on defense as usual.

I agree, we played awful today. Yes our DB's are terrible. No suprise there. When you turn the ball over you usually lose. That's the same for every team in the league. That needs to be fixed ASAP to make a playoff run.

But we've had two posts saying the season is done, and another proclaiming Payton is clueless. I'm sure before the end of the week, someone will post we should have hire Mike Martz and calling for Brees to be benched! Come on! We're still in this thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom