Want to know what purgatory look like... (1 Viewer)

jj504

Very Banned
Reaction score
Lately I've been trying to reconnect with God and came across the link at the bottom of this post. It's a true story of Sister Marie De La Croix with the approval of Pope Urban VIII.

Skip the intro. Start reading where it says "Background of the Manuscript". Have to admit it gave me the chills. Imagine a nun died and went to purgatory what chance do us commoner have after life?

Library : An Unpublished Manuscript on Purgatory - Catholic Culture

Here's a quick synopsis. Sister Marie Gabrielle died at the age of 36. Two years and 9 months after her death she paid Sister Marie De La Croix many visits over the course of 17 years. Sister MG relayed to MDLC the vision of purgatory which you can read at the bottom of the page.

Lately I've been trying to reconnect with God and came across the link at the bottom of this post. It's a true story of Sister Marie De La Croix with the approval of Pope Urban VIII.

Skip the intro. Start reading where it says "Background of the Manuscript". Have to admit it gave me the chills. Imagine a nun died and went to purgatory what chance do us commoner have after life?

Library : An Unpublished Manuscript on Purgatory - Catholic Culture
On purpose!?

:covri:

For some reason I always thought it was like a giant front loading washing machine....

But we already know...

lost-1.jpeg

I've been to a club in Atlanta, although i cant remember the name, that was a three story building with the top floor being Heaven, Second floor Purgatory and Hell was the bottom floor. Any one remember the name? Well, Purgatory was fun but hell was way better. Btw jj, in Purgatory.....the chicks dance in cages and are hot. I could spend eternity there. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom