N/S Warford and Ginn appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Two class act players who were among my favorite Saints players. Ginn and Warford were instrumental in helping turn N.O around when they arrived in 2017. Best of luck to both of them

Last edited:
It still blows my mind that Ginn was a non factor all last season.

Liked Ginn when he was here. But at his age when your biggest asset is your athletic ability? The fall off is swift....

I liked Warford to, he came to the Saints an improving young player (in fact a friend who is a Lions fan was upset they let him walk) and he had a few really good seasons for us but for some reason couldn't maintain the work ethic and discipline to remain here....

Thank you - Ted Ginn Jr. and Larry Warford for being a part of something special. You both played awesome! Saints fans had a blast watching you guys play. So many great games. So many memories. What doesn’t kill us will make us stronger. I wish both of you all the best. Unless you play for the Falcons. Then you are dead to me. WHO DAT!!!

Two class act players who were among my favorite Saints players. Ginn and Warford were instrumental in helping turn N.O around when they arrived in 2017. Best of luck to both of them

I do thank them for their time. I remember Ginn for the catch that secured our Superbowl berth......oh wait........They were paid well for their time. Good luck!!!

Too bad that we can no longer afford Warford.
I think the Saints would keep him if the price was right.

Sometimes i wonder what games people were watching when they bash Ginn's play. :oops: Listen, i know that Drew Brees has walked on water, parted the Mississippi River and fed everyone in the entire superdome with a 2pce fish dinner. But, truth be told a lot of Ginn's missed opportunities were not his fault. Dude has been underthrown more times than i can count. What's the point of him using his speed to get seperation on the defender if the ball is always late & short. Ginn is a class act for never showing his frustrations. IMHO

There was some success but neither will be missed based on most recent efforts. No ill will but hoping we have upgraded the two roster spots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom