Warhawk Thread (1 Viewer)

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, I've been threadjacking PS3 threads left and right with my Warhawk obsession. I've decided to put an end to that with a Warhawk thread. I might be the only one posting on it, but what the hell. :hihi:

We all need to set up a time to meet and play a few games. I can only set up an 8 player game, but maybe someone here has a faster connection. Well, I don't even know if we could get more then 8 people, so that might be all we need.

Anyone want in?

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't callin you out in the ID thread, cause I participated in the discussion as well but this is a good place to talk warhawk. I plan to be playing the hell out of this game until GTA4 comes out. Even though I need to beat assassin's creed so I can trade it in soon, eh I am hooked on warhawk for now. Before I was hooked on motorstorm online so I couldn't get much assassin's creed.

Anyway I can only set up a 8 player game as well. I am up to play. I know i will get smoked alot early but it will be fun.

I am in of course.

OP
OP
AsaPW

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just saw zugzug for the first time playing Warhawk tonight, so I joined him. Maybe I shouldn't have though, because I think that he was playing with friends and I pretty much pwnd him then he signed off. I think I shoulda left him alone or switched teams..

BleedBlackNGold

самозащ&
Reaction score
If we all decide on a time to play I am definitely down since I pretty much only play Unreal and COD4

OP
OP
AsaPW

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm making a room right now if anyone wants to join. I'll call it Saintsreport or something. It's letting me make a 12 player room.

Well, it was letting me do 12, but then I left and tried again...back to 8.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AsaPW

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nah man, just keep practicing.

Lets all try to meet up around 9-9:30. I gotta eat and give the g/f some attention before she gets all emo on me.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
sounds good, and we can use the Saints report chat room if your pc is close enough to your PS3.

Well if I had headset that wouldn't be a problem

OP
OP
AsaPW

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
sounds good, and we can use the Saints report chat room if your pc is close enough to your PS3.

Well if I had headset that wouldn't be a problem

Yeah. I think you could get them on Ebay for about 20 bucks shipped. Any bluetooth earpiece would work.

zugzug

All-Pro
Reaction score
I just saw zugzug for the first time playing Warhawk tonight, so I joined him. Maybe I shouldn't have though, because I think that he was playing with friends and I pretty much pwnd him then he signed off. I think I shoulda left him alone or switched teams..
ooo AsaPW you did get in a you licks last night. I guess I have to get back to playing again so I can show you how a real warhawk player plays :mwink: . I signed off because me and my friends where going out to eat. I would have loved to stay and do battle against you.

OP
OP
AsaPW

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ooo AsaPW you did get in a you licks last night. I guess I have to get back to playing again so I can show you how a real warhawk player plays :mwink: . I signed off because me and my friends where going out to eat. I would have loved to stay and do battle against you.
:hihi:

Anytime, man.

BleedBlackNGold

самозащ&
Reaction score
I wanted to play last night but I had some stuff to do. This sucks we need to meet up again later

Anthony

I've got a Halloweenhead.
Reaction score
I haven't got the Omega Dawn expansion yet. How cool is it? I'll be getting it either way, once they come out with those PSN cards. Maybe sooner. I had some bad experiences earlier this year trying to buy something on the PSNetwork. I'd definitely be up to a game at some point, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)